[IC2 2.6.37-ex110] Simplified Chinese Translation for 1.9+

• Official Post

I proofread your translation file (with a lot of errors) :pinch:

Thanks for your work updating all of the translation, it's included in IC2 as of 2.6.57.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks for your work updating all of the translation, it's included in IC2 as of 2.6.57.

No. There is evidence that at least one of those translators is using machine translator.
    Here is a copy of latest language file that I made for BTM16.2 months ago. I spent one hour to update it to latest and double checked just now.
    Sorry if my language makes anyone feel bad, but I could not tolerate machine translation.

• Official Post

No. There is evidence that at least one of those translators is using machine translator.
    Here is a copy of latest language file that I made for BTM16.2 months ago. I spent one hour to update it to latest and double checked just now.
    Sorry if my language makes anyone feel bad, but I could not tolerate machine translation.

Included in IC2 2.6.62, thanks too

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.