[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Machines - It's all new

• Official Post

Welcome to Advanced Machines UUUMA (Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines Again).

Direct Download link - Curse page
    Requires only IC2, but JEI is recommended too.

A patch for these crashes is now available.

A set of Induction Furnace-like machines for macerating, extracting, compressing, metal forming, recycling and washing.
    Just like Immibis's version, these are plain Induction Furnace equivalents. No nerfs have been been added, but they do have 2 upgrade slots each like the Induction Furnace.

Rotary Macerator:
    5EM5K.png
    5EM6h.png
    Has two output slots.

Singularity Compressor:
    3aZpC.png
    Has one output slot.

Centrifuge Extractor:
    3aZq2.png
    Cells aren't really cells at all but treetaps.
    Has three output slots.

Thermal Washer:
    5EMbI.png
    Has 3 output slots. Do not insert water into an empty hot thermal washer.

Compacting Recycler:
    5EMkz.png
    Has one output slot. Can also make scrapboxes from 9+ scrap.

Impellerized Roller:
    9sMt9.png
    Has one output slot.

Liquescent Extruder:
    9sMu5.png
    Has 3 output slots.

Water-Jet Cutter:
    9sMwr.png
    Has 1 output slot. Requires water.

TODO:

• Update extractor crafting recipe image ;)
    • Canning Machine
    • Thermal Centrifuge
    • Blast Furnace?
    • Fermenter?
    • Maybe bring back array generators depending whether they're really wanted.
    • Get some new textures

All made using the new ITeBlock and XML GUI system if any budding addon devs want a fairly simple example.

Files

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead: Added link to Curse project ().

• Official Post

Indeed we do.

I put it on Curse too for people that would rather include it in modpacks like that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I dont know if this is the right spot but sadly i have a crush because of this mod. Both of my server and client rejecting this mod and running smoothly without it. This is the clients pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/cZx0ubMi

I will gladly send server's crush if it would help the mod. Strangely the crush error coming from the ic2 api itself but no the advanced machine. I am open to discover more about the problem and investigating it.

Cheers.

• Official Post

You'll need the latest version (69) of IC2 off the Jenkins, the version on Curse is a tad out of date so will cause that crash.

I see this too much.

• You'll need the latest version (69) of IC2 off the Jenkins, the version on Curse is a tad out of date so will cause that crash.

Thank you, That fixed it :)

Now i have problems with the impellerized roller. I give it 2V of power since it is what it needs and it drained some and stopped. Than i put a piece of iron to turn it into the plate. Nothing happens. No energy draining no indication that it is working.When i give it a redstone signal it changes its texture indicating it is working but in reality it does nothing.Funny thing is, after the signal it stucks regardless of any signal or power at working state of texture.Nothing happens when give it HU or KU.When i keep the signal on it drains exactly like it is completely pressurized with no load. Maybe I am missing something here maybe it is bug.

Edit:I have to add that it is happening only to the server with a fatal error in the bat window.
    http://pastebin.com/9Vkjj9u1 this is me logging in playing with the roller and log off. on a single player world it works good.

PS: I tried every ingot possible still nothing.
    PS2:Extruder Guy is acting exactly the same.

• Official Post

Now i have problems with the impellerized roller. I give it 2V of power since it is what it needs and it drained some and stopped. Than i put a piece of iron to turn it into the plate. Nothing happens. No energy draining no indication that it is working.When i give it a redstone signal it changes its texture indicating it is working but in reality it does nothing.Funny thing is, after the signal it stucks regardless of any signal or power at working state of texture.Nothing happens when give it HU or KU.When i keep the signal on it drains exactly like it is completely pressurized with no load. Maybe I am missing something here maybe it is bug.

The Implellerized Roller might only use 1EU/t whilst idling, but as soon as you put something in it, it needs 24 EU/t to run. You'll see some progress incredibly slowly if you give it a constant 2 EU/t as it will be able to spin up so go faster, but it will take a very long time.

Edit:I have to add that it is happening only to the server with a fatal error in the bat window.
    http://pastebin.com/9Vkjj9u1 this is me logging in playing with the roller and log off. on a single player world it works good.

That is a bug from marking something client side only that shouldn't have been and will be fixed next version.

I see this too much.

• I can give some textures that I was drawing for QCE if you want. Some of them are slightly different in style, more detailed and with chunks of darkish alloy metal. I can draw simpler textures in free time but can't give any guarantees for that.

Also, for "budding devs" it would be nice to have "dev" version... Because something like this... no comments:

Code
    if ((getActive()) && (this.field_145850_b.field_73012_v.nextInt(8) == 0)) {      for (int i = 0; i < 4; i++) {        this.field_145850_b.func_175688_a(EnumParticleTypes.SMOKE_NORMAL, this.field_174879_c.func_177958_n() + 0.5D + this.field_145850_b.field_73012_v.nextFloat() * 0.6D - 0.3D, this.field_174879_c          .func_177956_o() + 1 + this.field_145850_b.field_73012_v.nextFloat() * 0.2D - 0.1D, this.field_174879_c          .func_177952_p() + 0.5D + this.field_145850_b.field_73012_v.nextFloat() * 0.6D - 0.3D, 0.0D, 0.0D, 0.0D, new int[0]);      }    }

I just opened random file for example.

His Superior Darkness Earl Cat blesses everybody who reads this with aroma of catnip and bergamot. :Industrial Diamond:

• Official Post

A dev version, that's what I was going to do! I knew I'd forget to upload something.

EDIT: Here you go. I'll attach it to the Curse uploads as an additional file when 60.0.1's ready.

• Official Post

Someone once made a deobfuscator, that deobfuscates a obfuscated mod jar. I think, forge also allows you to generate the deobfuscated classes by launching the game with the mod in a dev env and set a forge generate transformer debug flag.

Yeah, BON that does that. Forge's transformer debug flag isn't really designed for doing that (it's for debugging ASM) so you'll end up with the other loaded Minecraft classes too.

Either way, I'd rather just have a dev version too opposed to making people bother doing that.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

This mod is awesome, but it crash minecraft. Help if you can.

You'll need the latest version (69) of IC2 off the Jenkins, the version on Curse is a tad out of date so will cause that crash.

I see this too much.

• Something I would suggest, considering the Advanced Solar Panels mod has lost support, is that you could add replicas or similar types of solar panels from ASP into this mod (Although they are more so generators than machines.)

• I don't know why, but the Impellerized Roller does not accept energy on our server.

IC2 build 100
    adv machines 60.0.0

Just tried it in singleplayer and its working fine.

More tests: rotary macerator works on the server
    the Impellerized Roller does use energy to charge up its internal battery but it is not shown in the UI
    Also putting in items seems to have update problems with the player inventory

• Official Post

Pretty sure it's just visually it's a little broken (although the container is quite broken if you try moving things in the GUI), there's an update I have to finish that should hopefully resolve it.

I see this too much.

• And found another "problem":

Crafting a Impellerized Roller uses 7 Forge Hammers but the hammers won't get used up. Instead they lose one damage point. Already damaged hammers can not used in the recipe again. So, trash the 7 hammers or use them elsewhere.

• Official Post

And found another "problem":

Crafting a Impellerized Roller uses 7 Forge Hammers but the hammers won't get used up. Instead they lose one damage point. Already damaged hammers can not used in the recipe again. So, trash the 7 hammers or use them elsewhere.

This can be fixed by subclassing AdvShapedRecipe and returning new ItemStack[9]; as getContainerItems();

• Not sure if this was intended or not, but searching in JEI with @advanced only pulls up the Sharpened Iron Plate. All the other machines you've added are under the IC2 main label, which is a little confusing when I'm looking to see what specifically you added. (TBH these tier 2 machines would be super-nice to have in core IC2, but that's a suggestion for another thread.)