How to configure dynamite sticks to drop all blocks being destroyed

• Minecraft version 1.7.10Using server: cauldron-1.7.10-1.1206.01.170
    I installed IC2 experiemental 2.2.825

In multiplayer. I used dynamite stick to mine. But I noticed it is only giving 33% of the blocks being destroyed, instead of all of them.
    I made a test with 9 gold ore arranged in 3x3
    And the result of blowing them up with dynamite only gives 3 gold ores at any time.

When I try to confirm this, I got 9 golden ores instead of 3.

Is there an option that manages the drop rate of dynamite stick in multiplayer?

Thanks before hand.

• That's an inherent risk of mining with exposives

But isn't dynamite sticks (in IC2) is supposed to drop all blocks being destroyed?
    If you said were true, that dynamite sticks should behave exactly the same as vanilla TNT, then why it is dropping all blocks being destroyed in single player?

I am not asking about vanilla TNT, I'm asking about dynamite sticks in IC2

• That feature is only mentioned on the FTB wikis. The IndustrialCraft wiki pages about Industrial TNT and dynamite do not explicitly promise a 100% drop rate, so maybe that was changed somewhere along the line to use vanilla explosion mechanics instead.

• That feature is only mentioned on the FTB wikis. The IndustrialCraft wiki pages about Industrial TNT and dynamite do not explicitly promise a 100% drop rate, so maybe that was changed somewhere along the line to use vanilla explosion mechanics instead.

Well, I guess it is a bug then. Since in single player it does give 100% drop, but moment I goes to my own server, it become 33%..
    That is inconsistent with single player behaviour..

• Official Post

It could be Cauldron causing the drops to be destroyed to reduce lag from explosions.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.