Sticky thread with good reactor designs?

• The title says it. Shouldn't we should have a sticky with good designs, so new people can easily get some ideas without having to start a new topic asking?

• Seeing that the last 3 topics as of now are basically newbs asking for help, it would both be helpful for them AND make so they don't need to create new threads all over...

Suppose I could design the thread if I get the time, but I'm not so good at layout :S

Edit: NTM I'm just about sleeping now. Why do I always get good ides when I shall go to bed? :pinch:

• Now all it needs, is good designs!

Edit: Removed my designs, while reading the forum I noticed ALOT better and more compact ones, I'm still a Nuclear Noob myself! :D

• Removed my designs, while reading the forum I noticed ALOT better and more compact ones, I'm still a Nuclear Noob myself! :D

Well, over time you'll get better and better with it all. After a while I think it can get hard to not accidentally do the same design as someone else at this point... but hey, I won't mind if you try using my designs as a base to make something better, or to learn off of.

• Well, over time you'll get better and better with it all. After a while I think it can get hard to not accidentally do the same design as someone else at this point... but hey, I won't mind if you try using my designs as a base to make something better, or to learn off of.

Cheers :) Yogcast introduced me to IC2 (And Buildcraft, Too Many Wolves, etc etc) a week ago, and been messing with it ever since, have hardly been on my regular server, since SP is just soo much more fun now.