nice seed you might like

• before IC2 for 1.8 came out I stumbled upon this seed and thought it was great. So I wanted to share it with you guys :)

Seed: -6128850976548530660

Where I'm looking is spawn

other pics

• IC ores change worldgen so that seed will NOT give us the same.

However IC seeds are a good idea, we should have an own section for interesting seeds with the ICworldgen (and possibly some with the IC/BC combo oil being considerable more valauable)

• no the seeds are the same. I'm using ic2 on this seed and the terrain is the same

If this is so then albalaka must have done a ton of work to make it so
    did you generate the seeds with IC2 on? or are you just playing with IC2 after generating the seed?

• If this is so then albalaka must have done a ton of work to make it so
    did you generate the seeds with IC2 on? or are you just playing with IC2 after generating the seed?

The only part that Albalaka has changed is the ore/cave generation, which is the last pass of the terrain generator. Your topography will be the same, but your ores probably won't be.

• The only part that Albalaka has changed is the ore/cave generation, which is the last pass of the terrain generator. Your topography will be the same, but your ores probably won't be.

What i find is with IC2 From a vinnilla seed to a IC2 seed the train will be marginaly changed, not gratly, but a little. caves are mostly teh same, the ores are the major thing that change.

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!