Suggestion:Factory

• Well what about have factory in industrial craft?
    We have power generator ,advanced armor and other thing but no way to truly build a automatized factory.I think that something like buildcraft , but it uses energy.
    Sorry for my bad english.

• think i see where you are going but i have seen something similar and alblaka said that you could use buildcraft instead. it would be nice though. :S

• think i see where you are going but i have seen something similar and alblaka said that you could use buildcraft instead. it would be nice though. :S

But ic is much better and it's industrial craft and i don't see any industry.
    And buildcraft works with ic?

• I hope I'm right:
    The old version of Industrial Craft worked with Build Craft.
    But for Industrial Craft 2 there is not a compatible version of Build Craft, yet.
    I think it is in development at the moment.

• As someone who doesn't use BC, I kinda wish some of the features would end up here, voiding a feature because its already in IC^2 kinda hurts.. I play Industrialcraft!

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Official Post

Yea, but BC already has this for the most part, and theres a very small set of users who don't use BC and IC2 together.

I'd rather the IC team work on making new things that don't already exist, rather than spend precious dev time on something that BC already gives us.

• Yea, but BC already has this for the most part, and theres a very small set of users who don't use BC and IC2 together.

I'd rather the IC team work on making new things that don't already exist, rather than spend precious dev time on something that BC already gives us.

I agree, but I would support a IC/BC bridge addon. This would be as small mod that would take functions from both mods and put them to good use. For instance I would Love a BC engine that is powered by EU's.

• I agree, but I would support a IC/BC bridge addon. This would be as small mod that would take functions from both mods and put them to good use. For instance I would Love a BC engine that is powered by EU's.

I'm pretty sure that BC engines that use EU power are to be implemented as an addon. But some other cool stuff would be like energy in conductive pipes being converted into EU, and a couple other things.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• I'm pretty sure that BC engines that use EU power are to be implemented as an addon. But some other cool stuff would be like energy in conductive pipes being converted into EU, and a couple other things.

That would make Oil a source of power :thumbup:
    And pumping lava into geothermals with liquid pipes.
    And maybe some EU to BC-energy converter with considerable loss. Wait, that would just be an Electric engine 8o