• Is it possible to make the recipes use "normal" recipes and not the IC2 recipes? My uncrafting table doesn't like the IC2 ones, thus doesn't allow me to uncraft. :(

(Like, instead of the "Shapeless IC2 Crafting" and "Shaped IC2 Crafting", it would use the vanilla "Shaped Crafting" and "Shapeless Crafting". Would like to be able to do that, or at least something similar to it ^^)

• Official Post

That's not possible, the mod providing the uncrafting table would have to implement support for IC2's recipe types. This may be non-trivial since there's often more than one set of ingredients to craft a given item.

• I am using this uncrafting table if you're wondering; http://www.minecraftforum.net/…rxavpoks-uncrafting-table, tried to uncraft some copper cables, didn't work. If an item has more than one recipe it just chooses one of them, so that's not an issue either.

It does however say on the Forums page there that it has support for IndustrialCraft, which is why I posted this.

I might be using an unsupported mod though that his mod doesn't work for. Using version industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.

Gonna try to update the mod and see if it works.

• Well to be fair it should be fairly easy to add a vanilla text flag to make them use vanilla/forge recipes.
    but player didnt designed it for it and he doesnt want to have it there thats why its impossible