G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Dude, srsly, The duped iron boots was from last war when we got owned, reb base somehow brang it and lagged the whole server! I even told you so many times but you didnt even reply. And the helmets, they were also from the last war, i just kept them all. The fricken 4th chest from the tower when the war was on (The last one not the server one) it was all in there. I just took them idk why they duped but i kept them, i dont know how to dupe idk how to dude. I only had 6 in there as well, I kept the helmets since we knew that we would lose when he already killed 3 of our men and we had no armour. I dont even know how we got them, it was prob one of the people from the server before i was on who came back just for the war. I swear to god, i havent duped anything.

• And mistic you and 90% of the people on blue are not banned; this is just narthok, tedd and the cooldudes.

Narthok is without a doubt a cheater.

Tedd is supposed to show me something.

Mrcooldude and doud are temp banned because I find it hard to believe they were not aware of narthok cheating.

Let me clarify one thing; the people on blue aside from the ones I listed above have been nothing but honest and upfront with me about all this. I wouldnt even have evidence if it wasnt for blue team being so honorable.

Do not let the actions of the few determine your perception of the entire team.

• I will start Uploading immediately. Problem is, over an hour of footage will take a long time to upload. I will try mediafire, but can't even guarantee that. Second problem is, the war will start and end between that, and if the proof is good enough, then we might keep our win? I don't know anymore, I just want the new server, and don't want to get banned. Will post the link as soon as possible.

• Additionally, a warning to the rest of Blue, if anything more comes up about any cheating on our part, I will forfeit the factory to red. I'd sooner forfeit than win an illegitimate pseudo-victory.

• hey mens im just saying pic 8 says that i only know how to do it it says nothing about me doing it and mr cool dude admits on skype that that was his chat so i dont c why i have to be banned that is like saying you are guilty until proven innocent so please can u just not ban me i didn't dupe i swear i dont know why i was banned for simply admitting that i know how to do something thats like being jailed for knowing how to smoke inside a building
    thanks for your time
    narth

• its nice to know that ppl dont believe that i have faith in god so thanks for that mens
    also your philosiphy is basically guilty until proven innocent which is kind of annoying and you havent let me speak for myself so thanks for that aswell
    also you have let a shit load of duping go on by "ppl who shall remain unnamed" and the fact that mark takes two picks of my original dupe which was forgiven then submits it to you is a reason for banning is just retarded so yea
    thanks for the fun server if im unbanned ill be thankful but other wise
    take it easy
    narthok out
    ps:also i win because i somehow became the most hated person on the server MinecraftNotch
    pps:also the only haxs i used were rei's mini map so yea

• I tried to send you my first video through your email you provided on the forum. It should be an invite for Dropbox, it seems to be the easiest way to send my files. Did you get in Mensrea?

• mens after your recent comments on the economique state of europe i am offended for one thing i live in north america and my family makes a more then enough money to buy our fucking groceries second of all i'm insulted at your language towards my mother insult me all you want but fuck off about her i have lost all respect for you as an admin that i once respected i hope you enjoy your server as i certainly won't
    sincerly in best regards to blue team(barring markman1111 and every other person on the sever)
    narthok
    :Quantum-Helmet:

:Quantum-Bodyarmor: also who told u that i live in portugal ? my backround is german/british so im confused about what u are talking about MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

:Quantum-Leggings: btw menstrea because im not a terrible admin and my players actually like me you arent banned from my server i actually find ppl that are guilty instead of doing guilty until proven innocent

:Quantum-Boots: oh btw just a hint im duping q suits in your forum as well you fucking disrespectful bastard

• Narthok what in the hell are you talking about? I have no idea who your mother is, where you live, or what you are rambling on about. All I know is that you created about 10 different accounts to come on to the server and insult one of my admins. I sat there and watched them all log in in the server console and banned them as they came up. "warthok" ? And just about everyone had hacking mods. If you want to talk nonsense and your crazy conspiracy theories do it on some other forum please, and please stop harassing my admins.

• So my friend invited me a few minutes ago, I downloaded the mods and was ready to log on.
    Shortly after, with my hopes set high, I was banned. Without reasoning, just banned. So what about my name?
    I can put two of my friends' names together and a little twist at the end?

Niki <--- Friend
    Sam <--- Best Friend
    Ale <---- Got that from Spanish class...

I'm not Mexican, I'm from the caribbean.. Why ya'll gotta hate on the name? :( Thanks for the few seconds of enjoyment.
    Log in, jump down from spawn, climb out. BANNED. (Sad face) Well baii was really fun.

• yea menstrea your a moron u came on and told me to go back to portugal and to save my money to buy beans so have fun buddy go back to mc donalds and make me a sandwich

god fucking damnit nar you stupid fucktard leave us alone you are finish relize it theres millions of servers out there go be pissy with another your nothing but as inconfident fool now please go away you harass admins like a 5 year old thats been raised by a family that just loves to watch their child get into trouble goodbye nar and good riddens
    sincerly ,
    kord228

• Narthok what in the hell are you talking about? I have no idea who your mother is, where you live, or what you are rambling on about. All I know is that you created about 10 different accounts to come on to the server and insult one of my admins. I sat there and watched them all log in in the server console and banned them as they came up. "warthok" ? And just about everyone had hacking mods. If you want to talk nonsense and your crazy conspiracy theories do it on some other forum please, and please stop harassing my admins.

So emm... How did I get into all of this. I just wanna play D: I'm not narthok

• Narthok, for goodness' sake, please stop. You were banned for breaking rules and being rude. Mensrea insulted you in none of the ways you are claiming, and you're simply throwing a tantrum. Can you not simply move on?

Shhh... The creepers are listening...