G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• I'm going to clarify something: we are not babysitters or police. What Mrcool and cresent do to each other is their business, not mine, not the servers. He did not break any of my rules and I will neither ban him nor demote him. I do not get involved in peoples personal affairs and I certainly will not let others do so using rules as justification either. There are no rules stating that someone can be banned/demoted for "using someones account who is on their own team for petty and juvenile reasons" or "not answering someones questions". I would also say that trying to impose morality on people in their personal lives is well, well beyond the scope of the rules. These guys know each other and were essentially complicit in these shenanigans, so its not even like there was malice or intent to do harm. If mrcool was that much of a bad guy he would not have even given hcresent his account back.

If you guys start drama among each other do not expect me or the server rules to sort it out - and don't bring it here. However poorly you treat your freinds is your problem, not mine. Ban perms are there STRICTLY TO ENFORCE SERVER RULES AS LISTED, not to be used based on some loose interpretation and extension of said rules.

I don't want to hear, talk or read anything more about this or I will ban you all for being immature - which is a rule.

And mistic I'm not being "merciful", I'm just not meddling in affairs that are not my business. It's called having boundaries.

• You do say that reps are supposed to set an example for everyone else to follow.
    [/leavesitatthat]

• MCCrash message, only thing i have aside from the required ones is the ic2 thmerometers mod.

• I managed to force a square block into a round hole and got SDK's mods working. You will need SDK guns - all 1.2.3. You will also need to change the ID's to the following cause as they are it conflicts with redpower.

blockIdGrinder = 200
    blockIdPlaque = 201
    blockIdNuke = 202
    blockIdLighter = 203
    blockIdOil = 204
    blockIdCannon = 205
    blockIdRope = 206
    blockIdGrapplingHook = 207
    blockIdPlayerSpawner = 208
    blockIdWeaponSpawnerGuns = 209
    blockIdWeaponSpawnerNotGuns = 210

Dean and I are working on an installer so keep your eye on the thread.

• Gettin the same "out of terrain block ids" error with ur ids.

Have fun with the new installer you two, wont be able to play until then i guess :C

• Okay it seems that I can get ALL THE MODS except the sdk fps mod thing to work. Othewise *poop* crash. I see theres 5 people on..all reds let me guess? Wonderful, Mens can we get that download file up some time soon? Thanks. Oh and, next time could you tell us before you do such a thing as to add SDK? :)

And you need SDK (ALL), not just SDK_GUNS

• Yeah I would have announced it but I had no idea it was even going to be possible. And mke I clarified in the post it had to be sdks guns mod all. Here is the complete list of mods you need cause it needs more than ID changes to work -

modloaderMP 1.2.3 v3 (SDK's version) & SDKs mods for 1.2.3 ALL - http://www.minecraftforum.net/…1-apr-4-modloadermp-only/
    minecraftforge-client-1.4.1.58.zip - http://lexmanos.no-ip.org:8080/job/Forge/58/

• My bad, the wording threw me off. It said "SDK Gun - all" so I thought just guns. Plus I only had like 5 minutes to install it all and when it failed, I was just like aww fudge. So then I rage posted I guess? :P

But...its all good. Be on in about a minute or two.

• You have to change the IDs for certain property files. If you still can't ill get a red to send you the mod pack, if that doesn't happen, I'll send it personally when I get on my computer later on.......

• i changed the block ids but i keep crashing when i try to join. Wat do?

Have you made sure that only the mods listed in the OP are installed in your minecraft?

Well, anything that would add items/blocks. I crashed because I still had Wireless Redstone installed, and that was pushing my minecraft over the terrain sprite limit.

• Can anyone send me a working copy of their .minecraft folder? Mods absolutely hate me, I installed SDK correctly and it tells me I need minecraft forge despite the fact that I have it already. Also first post ftw!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Mods needed:

MINECRAFT.jar INSTALLATION
    ModLoader 1.2.3
    ModLoaderMP 1.2.3 v3
    Minecraft Forge API 1.4.1 (I use build .59)

MODS FOLDER INSTALLATION:
    IC2 v1.81
    immibis Core 48.0.1
    immibis TubeStuff 48.0.3
    RedPower 2 Pr4e

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SDK'S MODS
    Download SDK's Mods - All v1 for MC v1.2.3.
    Place all files found in the minecraft folder (the one within the SDK's Mods file) into the minecraft jar.
    Place all other files into the .minecraft folder. Nowhere else. If asked to merge folders or anything, click yes.

Change Block IDs:

mod_SdkFps.properties:

blockIdPlayerSpawner = 208
    blockIdWeaponSpawnerGuns = 209
    blockIdWeaponSpawnerNotGuns = 210

mod_SdkGrapplingHook.properties

blockIdRope = 206
    blockIdGrapplingHook = 207

mod_SdkUtility.properties:

blockIdGrinder = 200
    blockIdPlaque = 201

mod_SdkGuns.properties:
    blockIdNuke = 202
    blockIdLighter = 203
    blockIdOil = 204
    blockIdCannon = 205

If you installed SDK's Mods properly, all of the mod_SdkXXXX.properties files are found in your .minecraft directory, and not in any folder WITHIN that. Particularly not in .minecraft/config/.

AND DO NOT INSTALL ANY BLOCK-ADDING MODS NOT FOUND ON THIS LIST. UNINSTALL ANY THAT YOU HAVE.