G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Hello everyone, my friend and I were thinking of joining this server. The first issue I had was getting the mods working Mensrea's modpack didn't work so I kind of "faked" it if you will by using the mods from it and the sdk gun mod. Now the first thing I installed were the essentials (IC2, Modloader, ModloaderMP etc.) until the server stopped prompting me to install mods, then I started to add the extras from Menrea's Modpack (rei's minimap, craftguide, quickguide, mod macros, InvTweak and wireless redstone). However when I added wireless redstone to magiclauncher it ran out of sprites.
    So now the question becomes: is it essential for me to have wireless redstone installed, and if so is there an easy way for me to do it?
    EDIT2: I suspect these issues arise because of codechickencore-client 0.4.4.zip isn't recognized as a mod

Also I'm getting errors on both optifine and forge (forge build .58 ), are these anything to worry about? minecraft runs with them, but I'm just asking.
    EDIT: okay so I fixed the errors by using forge build .59 but it says forge build .59 is not compatible with my jar

Only the mods that Misticblade in his post above has labeled as jar installations are the only ones I have added in the actual mod section in magic launcher (where you have to click add then direct it to the mod).

EDIT3: thanks Tumuchfkingcreep and ndelmnco for helping me, I got it to work.

• First, theres no town stated and there is no time zone...so I have no idea what time this is at. Next, if its EST, I think we should make it at 6 PM EST. Don'tcha think? And good job lets go to war bois.

*EDIT*

Also it says in the War Rules "A team rep or leader must make a forum post declaring war on their opposition. 24 hours from then, but not before 6 PM EST or after 12 AM EST, the warring team will be able to go into each others towns/capitols. In certain circumstances where each team has a significant number of people on this waiting period could be shortend with approval from both teams reps."

So....after 6 PM EST? :P 6:30? :P

• "A team rep or leader must make a forum post declaring war on their opposition. 24 hours from then, but not before 6 PM EST or after 12 AM EST, the warring team will be able to go into each others towns/capitols. In certain circumstances where each team has a significant number of people on this waiting period could be shortend with approval from both teams reps."

Unless both team reps are okay with the 24 hour waiting period to be shortened the war has to be at 9:40pm or later, since that was when Keebes posted it.

• Just remember, even an asshole can be a leader! But they will be kicked from this server.....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• But nik you see Mke made us change it to a later time because he looked up the rules and told us we couldn't have it at 530 pm est so tu told me to change it when i got back on later last night

• I know Keebes, I saw Dean's original post and I talked to Mens about it before I responded. Can't cancel a war then declare it again hours later for an earlier time... Unless the other team reps are agreeable to it, like I said. Sorry.

• Just remember, even an asshole can be a leader! But they will be kicked from this server.....

Assholes can only be leaders when they are holding hostages. In the end they all wind up like Qaddafi/Hussein/etc...ridiculed, laughed at, and having their lives terminated at a whim by the people they agitated.

EDIT: Anyone care to wager that this...

5/9 roughly done.

- Posted on 04.25.2012
    at 10:43:11 (GMT+1) -

is likely something to do with industrial conflict, alblakas weapon mod?

• Alright, none of the reds agreed to a war at 9:30, so im outtie5000.
    Plus, not a lot of reds will be able to play, so since me and keebes declared war, we should be able to cancel.

• I know Keebes, I saw Dean's original post and I talked to Mens about it before I responded. Can't cancel a war then declare it again hours later for an earlier time... Unless the other team reps are agreeable to it, like I said. Sorry.

I don't remember dean saying that it was canceled i just saw him say that the post was deleted soooooyeah

• So that means no war? :P

You guys are sneaky, declaring war when Ndel has tennis...Dangit...Keebes = SPY. Lol.

Ndel, dump Keebes as a friend lol.

• War is declared.
    Will be at 8:00 Eastern on Friday the 27th.

Thanks to The_Funky_Hobo or some shit.
    SO if any blues want to try to use the rule book on me again go yell at your own teammate please.

• i did the whole installer thing but then i tried to log on and i got this error message
    internal exception: java.lang.nullpointerexception

and i got this before i got to log on

• if you have noticed i havent been on often, its because i dont really like Ic2 right now when the nano suits get destroyed in 1 shot, so ill be back when it updates!