G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• IT's BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND.
    Industrial War Server
    I decided that since no one else would I would host this server to get it started up again. (For now) it is the same map and the same 1.2.3 version that it was on before it got shut down. I am hosting it on my old computer temporarily. There's is not much to say about this since it is pretty much the same thing as it was before. Right now we are just using this to screw around until we gather enough money to buy a server host. Once we buy a server host we will reset the map and update to the newest version.

Minecraft Client jar:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tuh7b1p0c5197pr

Ip Address:
    industrialwar.no-ip.org

Please don't complain about the lag of the server. I don't have the best connection but it is better than nothing right?
    (p.s. If you would like to get rid of the lag, and have the server up with no crashes then you can talk to ndelmnco about "donating".
    No there will not be any donating rank because of the fact that it is a war server but if you would like to help out ALOT then donating $5 would be good enough or you could donate more but that is up to you.

• KEEBES MY MAN

• Ah the server reminds me of them GOOD OLD MOTHER F***EN DAYS MAN! JEZUS
    Anyways its aight just a bit laggy, could you or mensrea send me the files, i want to try running it since i got better internet a month ago

8 GB RAM
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Quad Processors 3 GHz

(I got this computer intentionally to actually run a server for my friends but ended up having a bad internet)
    My old old OLD OLD OOOOOOOOOLDER than OLD War friend (Met him 3 years ago when i started modded war servers) Told me these specs are where its at so yeee :3

I ran 1 the other day and i got 6 people on with no problems so im guessing its aight and i can give your computer a rest for a bit ^^

• For Tu and Keebes proof that the nether portal looks blue

Also, I think the melons missed us

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Have you guys ever considered doing a sethbling tower defense with red vesus blue, diamond armor, and sdk guns?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• No server has yet to match the good old days right cooldude? I am returning. Indeed Dean will as well. I'M PUMPED

-ps ill donate once i check it out :D

• A good way to raise money is probably buy selling things that aren't easy to get.
    Ex:
    $5 donation gives you a stack of reinforce stone.
    $10 A stack of U cells
    $20 etc
    $30 etc
    $40 32 MVS
    $80 32 HVS
    You get the point. Make it fair and creative.

• What i was thinking

• Me likee, but lets fuckin face it, the first 2 are too easy to get if you're well in and if your team is well in (which isn't hard with buffed reactors). Maybe up it to 2 stacks of restone for $5 and 2 stacks of uu for $10. My opinion.

I also think that the admin should have an a trade sign for "depleted isotope cells sold for reinriched ucells" so no one has to deal with breeders. Cuz they're a pain in the ass! And since when could you make near depleted ucells with 8empty cells and 1 re-uranium ingot?

• Ya ik i dont like the prices either it was just an example, but yes i think there will be an admin shop since creepers are disabled

Me likee, but lets fuckin face it, the first 2 are too easy to get if you're well in and if your team is well in (which isn't hard with buffed reactors). Maybe up it to 2 stacks of restone for $5 and 2 stacks of uu for $10. My opinion.

I also think that the admin should have an a trade sign for "depleted isotope cells sold for reinriched ucells" so no one has to deal with breeders. Cuz they're a pain in the ass! And since when could you make near depleted ucells with 8empty cells and 1 re-uranium ingot?