G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Guys I know it's hard finding out you've been getting fucked in the behind after all your work but you have to understand that wherever you go in life cheaters will be there first. It sounds weird but you guys are all like family to me. We've played together for over a year now and not many other players can say that. Mens, Tu and Laser you guys worked your asses off; I couldn't imagine how pissed you could be right now after learning all those guys cheated. You were outstanding leaders and players but more importantly friends. I really do hope this isn't a final decision. Just let me know, Dean and I will do whatever it takes to change your mind.

• RJ what are you talking about?

Guys I know it's hard finding out you've been getting fucked in the behind after all your work but you have to understand that wherever you go in life cheaters will be there first. It sounds weird but you guys are all like family to me. We've played together for over a year now and not many other players can say that. Mens, Tu and Laser you guys worked your asses off; I couldn't imagine how pissed you could be right now after learning all those guys cheated. You were outstanding leaders and players but more importantly friends. I really do hope this isn't a final decision. Just let me know, Dean and I will do whatever it takes to change your mind.

• Guys I know it's hard finding out you've been getting fucked in the behind after all your work but you have to understand that wherever you go in life cheaters will be there first. It sounds weird but you guys are all like family to me. We've played together for over a year now and not many other players can say that. Mens, Tu and Laser you guys worked your asses off; I couldn't imagine how pissed you could be right now after learning all those guys cheated. You were outstanding leaders and players but more importantly friends. I really do hope this isn't a final decision. Just let me know, Dean and I will do whatever it takes to change your mind.

Ok from what I got from people this has to do with X-ray texture packs on the OLD SERVER, so my next question , why is this relevant

• Also guys we need you back blue team is begining to monoplolize the entire server, i think there up to like 8-12 members while many of us have like 3 to 5, and there douchbaggery and stupidy is really getting annoying. And i miss talking to you guys cuz all blue does is be gay when they chat, its mad annoying. And im tired of it please just come back so we can kill them and make them leave at least. Thanks Whiteboy

• Ohh also just found out that blue has full quatum, Which is banned, so they r cheating, and until punished i am done with there bullshit so i give my power to Keebes23 as leader of green, sorry big nick but im done, but i shall be back when those loser r gone

• Ohh also just found out that blue has full quatum, Which is banned, so they r cheating, and until punished i am done with there bullshit so i give my power to Keebes23 as leader of green, sorry big nick but im done, but i shall be back when those loser r gone

k dont quit cuz the server rules on the website (http://industrialwar.weebly.com/index.html) say quantum is disabled NOT BANNED OR BANNABLE FOR HAVING so having full quantum isn't technically against the rules, server owner just needs to disable crafting some/all of it. You quitting over this looks more like you're rage quitting, dont quit cuz u misenterpreted the rules. I'm gonna go try to build me some quantum legs just to see if its really disabled.

EDIT: Server owner just needs to disable crafting it.

• I am just saying that the server is not joinable. When I try (And anyone else that I've heard) it either has this message: IC2 id mismatch (item.itemArmorQuantumChestplate: expected 29921, got 29917), or Minecraft crashes. This may have something to do with Quantum being disabled (I have heard that ndel disablde it) but I'm not sure. If this could be remedied ASAP that would be great. Also, awhitekid6969, we may have been using some quantum armour pieces, but we -Me in particular- were not aware of this seeing as we could craft it. We figured if it was not allowed we couldn't make it. Also, I don't see how responding to your hostilities are being "gay". Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I don't see how that works. If you could just understand that you have no control of the server, have no say in ndels or any admin judgement and that you're just spamming all caps in game claiming how unfair our higher player count is. That would be at least a bit better for me :)
    However fun you are to acknowledge due to a lack of logic, and despite how much laughter it gives me, I think you might want to stop and think. We have a player limit, and it won't be removed until all other teams catch up. So I hope that might stop some raging.

• For anyone who has trouble connecting, go to user/appdata/roaming/.minecraft/config/IC2 and change it to this

Everything will be fixed and the war on turror can resume.

• Actually resu im pretty sure the rules haven't change on the website since mens' server and ndel said that quantum was banned

Bannable if used or banned/disabled? cuz i remember the items were disabled from crafting last map.

My error message says expected ID is 29969 and then it does the same with the legs but then my MC wont load when i try for the server :\

• Crap guys I'm really sorry something changed with how the config works and we had to re-do it. Here's the updated config:

I will also update the magic launcher to avoid any more confusion. Once again, I apoligize.