Cross-Breeding experts required.

• So recently I've been cross breeding often and I just couldn't get the hang of some odd plants which I just couldn't find anywhere on the wiki. One was something starting with an S, which is I guess less important now. But currently I have a ''Plumbiscus'' growing from cross-breeding nether warts. Can someone actually tell me what the hell that is, because I have never heard of that plant or seen it on thee wiki.

• The one starting with S was probably either Shining (produces silver) or Stagnium (produces tin). The only other crop that starts with S without addons is Stickreed, but that's mentioned on the Wiki already.

• The one starting with S was probably either Shining (produces silver) or Stagnium (produces tin). The only other crop that starts with S without addons is Stickreed, but that's mentioned on the Wiki already.

Yeah it was Shining...would you, or someone else I guess, be so kind and put up a list if it ain't too long about metalic crossbreeds that aren't on the wiki page? There is no way I can guess which ore I need to use by simply reading the name and trying to find its origin

• any crop that breeds uranuim ? XD

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• Not with just IC2 afaik. GregTech 5.09.05 and above adds Reactoria for uranium, but GT is a large overhaul mod, so you might not consider it worth adding just for uranium crops. (plus it's only available for MC 1.7.10 and 1.10.2)