Discharge Batboxes and other batteries by short circuiting them.

• Official Post

Technically this already happens, the loss in the cables used will slowly drain it over time. So I suppose if you wanted to, making a huge length of uninsulated HV cable would be the most effective way to drain it. The only difference between that and real life would be the time taken, as cables have no sense of equivalent to heating up and increasing in resistance.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Technically this already happens, the loss in the cables used will slowly drain it over time. So I suppose if you wanted to, making a huge length of uninsulated HV cable would be the most effective way to drain it. The only difference between that and real life would be the time taken, as cables have no sense of equivalent to heating up and increasing in resistance.

YEah, thou it would be nice to see some sparks and some indicative noise as that happens, just to scare the crap out ppl.

• And if they added this, the wires should be able to burn a player or entity that touches them after a wile ( depending on wire resistance and voltage passing), and if they added that they should make it so if there is a one block gap in wire, and it is a higher teir voltage, the current arcs, damaging you if you go Between it, and making a low amount of light (like how a arc in in real life electric circuit) and with these, technically there are uses for them (again, like real life)