Electric switch

• For a long time i have wanted something that could eliminate the need for redstone wire in between a switch/lever and whatever i was trying to apply the redstone current to from a distance, for instance a splitter cable or a nuclear reactor, so i am suggesting an electric switch or whatever you would call it that you can place on a block like a lever but instead physically triggering it directly, have it link up with another electric switch by way of a FreqTrans like 2 teleporters link.

As its electric nature suggests it would need to be powered, which i would implement the same basic form of power use like a Luminator.

• Official Post

The breaker switch in IE allows a cable to be attached to either end, and will only let power flow through when it's pressed. Is it something like that (ie a splitter cable with a lever built in) you're wanting?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• We wrote about Secure Messaging Apps for Healthcare. With secure texting policies, employees become aware of how healthcare messaging apps are used, Healthcare secure messaging through secure messaging apps are considered as advanced software applications that can be downloaded and run on different platforms and devices.