Problems with internal receipes

• Hi, I have a problem to get access to the internal ic2-receipes.

After the for me unexpected texture renewal last Sunday by Minecraft, which produced a terrible appearance, I did some things wrong, maybe a little bit confused.

Because I thought, that something was wrong mith my Mincraft installation, I made a new installation with no better result after copying my saves and my mods (IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft and Journemap). Then I tried it with an older IC2-version and got a message from Forge, that some registry enries will be deleted an the actual world will be saved. After that I had the problem, that some recipes won't work - in the actual world and the saved world as well.

Then I made a complete new installation with Minecraft, Forge and my mods. I created a new world - with rubber trees, iron and copper ores. I was happy at first. Then I tried to craft a Forge Hammer, but no chance. So I thought, it would be a good idea to copy the receipes from the ic2-jar to the .minecraft\config\ic2-folder. That seems to work - till I wanted to smelt a crushed iron ore in the electric furnace, because it doesn't accept crushed ores. So I think, that there is no way for continuing without access to the internal receipes.

Can anybody help me? - and sorry, if my problem seems to be a little bit complicated.

Greetings Cillar

Hi, I have a problem to get access to the internal ic2-receipes.

After the for me unexpected texture renewal last Sunday by Minecraft, which produced a terrible appearance, I did some things wrong, maybe a little bit confused.

Because I thought, that something was wrong mith my Mincraft installation, I made a new installation with no better result after copying my saves and my mods (IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft and Journemap). Then I tried it with an older IC2-version and got a message from Forge, that some registry enries will be deleted an the actual world will be saved. After that I had the problem, that some recipes won't work - in the actual world and the saved world as well.

Then I made a complete new installation with Minecraft, Forge and my mods. I created a new world - with rubber trees, iron and copper ores. I was happy at first. Then I tried to craft a Forge Hammer, but no chance. So I thought, it would be a good idea to copy the receipes from the ic2-jar to the .minecraft\config\ic2-folder. That seems to work - till I wanted to smelt a crushed iron ore in the electric furnace, because it doesn't accept crushed ores. So I think, that there is no way for continuing without access to the internal receipes.

Can anybody help me? - and sorry, if my problem seems to be a little bit complicated.

Thanks Cillar

• Hi, I have a problem to get access to the internal ic2-receipes.

Thanks Cillar

• Official Post

You'll probably want to read this.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.