[1.12.2] 100% 16x16 Textures

• Official Post

Very nice, there used to be a few resource packs for 1.7 that did this but you're definitely the first to make it past 1.7 to do a complete one. Are all the textures for new things your own or based on the old ones if possible?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Based on the old ones, pretty much 98% of the pack. I changed little things here and there, the most unique change is the Mass Fabricator; which is a combination of the old machine base texture and the 32x32 Mass Fabricator.

• Official Post

That's a whole lot of work retexturing, I'd say definitely worth the effort :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I really cannot belive this! About 2-2,5 years ago i made a 16x16 IC2 Pack for the 1.7.10 version, i had alot of free time and i like to work with Photoshop-Gimp, i drawed some textures by myself that i couldn't get from the older versions (example: Stirling Generator, Heat Generator, Nano Saber Animated, Plasma Launcher animated, Rotors) mostly with Gimp. It's great to see that someone is updating it to the latest versions but really, you could alteast mention me that you got some textures from me! You even took the Texture Pack Picture from my Pack and changed the background the Iron Block, how creative you are! Have some respect

• Hello, to be honest i had no idea you made some of the textures, i thought you just ported older ones and did not create anything, hence i only included the IC2 team in the credits.

I'm going to correct you however, because i didn't change the background, i updated every single block and item the mod had from one file including all the sides of a machine to each side being a different file, so i took many hours to get it done, and also changed little details.
    I'll add your name to the description of the texture pack if you want, or i can remove it if you want to. Anyhow, i'm sorry for the trouble, i reiterate that i wasn't aware you created some of the textures.

EDIT: I wanna clarify a bit here, when IC2Exp first came out it included new features but still had 16x16 textures, i thought you only took the job of grabbing old textures and making them compatible with the new ic2. That's why it didn't make sense to include you in the credits, considering my job overwrote yours completely, or at least i thought so until now.

• There are multiple Textures i've draw myself, of course by looking at the 32x ones because they are'nt any 16x Textures from the old Versions. But well it was my fault not say anything about it on my thread, sorry for being mad an hour ago. As you explained it, i clearly understand your situation. Have a nice day