IC2 Advancements Pack

• Official Post

That'd be great! Whilst advancements aren't quite the same as the achievements they replaced, it'd be nice to have something to replace the old achievements.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

If so, how can I more conveniently know the identifiers of blocks and objects? For example modid:item

If you hold the item you want information about and do /ic2 currentItem it will print out the name, meta, NBT etc. You can also do F3+H to see the names for anything in your inventory, although that doesn't give you NBT or an obvious meta value.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• If you hold the item you want information about and do /ic2 currentItem it will print out the name, meta, NBT etc. You can also do F3+H to see the names for anything in your inventory, although that doesn't give you NBT or an obvious meta value.

Well, I think the first version of the package will be released in two days)

• I have problems, either I haven’t found the item identifiers incorrectly, or I’ll have to embed the necessary files in the mod itself, but it’s somehow not very good to release your mod with my edits. By the way, can I offer myself as a translator into Russian, as there are some flaws in your original translation?

• Official Post

If you make a list of the ones that you can't find I can double check they're right for you. You're welcome to help with localisation too, the Russian translation has a thread here.

I see this too much.