Conflicting recipe when trying to add Galacticraft items to IC2 recipes?

• Hello!

I am trying to edit compressor.ini in order to be able to use IC compressor to make Galacticraft compressed plates, an example is compressed steel using the following line:

OreDict:ingotSteel*2 = galacticraftcore:basic_item@9

However, this leads to a crash on startup

I tried using GalacticraftTweaker to remove the recipe, but it made no difference (although I am not sure if I managed to). I am unsure where to go from here. Any advice would be appreciated!

• Thanks for the reply. I believe I was unclear in my response - I am fully aware that it's the recipe I added to the compressor .ini that crashes the game :P I am trying to figure out which steps to take in order to prevent the crash from happening, whether that is to use e.g. Crafttweaker to remove recipes from GC or something. Mostly I am asking here, because I was wondering if there's anything I can do with IC2 settings to change the load order or whether I need to figure out something else.

• Official Post

Greg's completely misread the crash, clearly the conflicting recipe is the one you're adding, as that's what's in the crash report :P There will be a warning in the log immediately before which recipe it is conflicting with that was already present.

The file is loaded in top to bottom, so any recipe that is above your additions will be loaded before it and any below will be after. Thus all you've got to do is look above your additions to see if anything else takes steel as an input. Hint, there is:

Code: compressor.ini
    ; Refined Iron Ingot
    OreDict:ingotSteel*9 = ic2:resource#steel_block

You'll want to comment out/remove line 59 then your recipe should work.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.