NBTExplorer

1. Enable cheat mode in JEI

2. Clear your inventory

3. Grab the type of seedbag you need and put it into your inventory

4. Save your world

5. Open NBTExplorer

6. Open your save file in NBTExplorer

7. Find and open your playerdata file

8. Find Inventory and open the tag part. This is what you need for your command.

9. Plug the things into the command:

/give @p ic2:crop_seed_bag 1 0 {growth:x,gain:x,resistance:x,id:x,owner:ic2,scan:x}

In this case it is /give @p ic2:crop_seed_bag 1 0 {growth:1,gain:1,resistance:1,id:cyprium,owner:ic2,scan:4}. Of course you can change the stats.

By setting scan to 4 you won't need to scan it again.

IC2 reactors has 196,627,050,475,552,913,618,075,908,526,912,116,283,103,450,944,214,766,927,315,415,537,966,391,196,809 (2754) combinations. HAYO!

:Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log:

My avatar is from a video of Operation Upshot-Knothole.

• Is 90% of this guide just for people to know how you obtained the command rather than explaining the command?

Well, yes. The main point is to get the id of the seed, which I haven't yet found an online source. As far as I have seen the owner tag is always ic2, probably due to the fact that I am playing "vanilla" IC2. The rest of the stats can be edited according to your own will.

The command includes all the NBT data needed for a valid seedbag, because if you don't include all the NBT tags needed, the ones that you don't include will be set to default, giving an invalid seedbag. It is a whole another story about the NBT stuff. If you want to get into it, there are info on the Minecraft Wiki. There is just too much to fit in a single post while trying to explain everything.

IC2 reactors has 196,627,050,475,552,913,618,075,908,526,912,116,283,103,450,944,214,766,927,315,415,537,966,391,196,809 (2754) combinations. HAYO!

:Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log:

My avatar is from a video of Operation Upshot-Knothole.

• Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but...

I'm playing minecraft 1.12.2 and IC2 exp 2.8.170 - wanted to start crop breeding but noticed that IC2 has no seed bags in NEI. Have they been removed or am I missing something?! Please help!

• Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but...

I'm playing minecraft 1.12.2 and IC2 exp 2.8.170 - wanted to start crop breeding but noticed that IC2 has no seed bags in NEI. Have they been removed or am I missing something?! Please help!

You can use normal seeds on crops as well. Equivalent to a 1/1/1 seed bag.