[Suggestion] Iridium wire.

• A proposal for iridium wire:

Through the use of quantum entanglement, iridium particles can be linked with each other through time and space, allowing energy to transfer from one point to another instantly!

Recipe:
    DID
    DID
    DID

Where D = diamond and I = iridium.

This makes but a single iridium cable. (Making two was considered OP.)

Now, place one iridium cable at a power source, and another iridium cable no more than 100 blocks away, and you get lossless teleporation of up to 512 EU/t between the two!

How does a cable know which cable it's linked with? Why, use a FreqTrans to link them together, much like a teleporter!

• This seems silly but once you have full iridium armour i guess there no other use for it but it still doesnt seem like a very smart choice to make. Maybe make it less expensive?

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

This seems silly but once you have full iridium armour i guess there no other use for it but it still doesnt seem like a very smart choice to make. Maybe make it less expensive?

After a week of playing IC2, I've made enough solars to power a cobble gen that results in a stack of uu a day.

This is intended for continuing the game, and helping avoid the "Got best items, now what" feeling.

Plus, the ease of wiring this is invaluble.

• IMO if you're going to use energy teleportation it should be via a block of some sort rather than a single piece of cable.

Also I see a potential problem: How does it know *which* Iridium cable to send it to if there is more than one within range?

• This seems silly but once you have full iridium armour i guess there no other use for it but it still doesnt seem like a very smart choice to make. Maybe make it less expensive?

I disagree, on the contrary I would like to see teleport wires become even more expansive using the teleporter that is already built in.

Also I see a potential problem: How does it know *which* Iridium cable to send it to if there is more than one within range?

FreqTrans, as explained in the OP.