The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• IGN: TemperingPick

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

Yes.

• Apologies, it should be fixed now. I was linking to the current rev, which was 29 but I see it's been updated. Probably the most annoying mod out of all simply because it's that hard to find the download links.

• Lhowon i just wanted to ask if we were going to update the map when all the mods are up-to-date so we get the new features because our spawn in pretty bad, a couple houses are making the spawn a complete lag zone, its a real bad problem.

thanks

p.s.i wanted to check if we are going to reset the map becuase im building a new spawn and its alot of hard work with all the lag from the spawn

• IGN: Joe12o

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

Yes

• IGN: <your ign here> Douglasg14b

Yes

• Edit: Whitelist entry failed, sry dude takes too long until you answer :x.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• IGN: Deathtalks

I do

• IGN: Fair

Yes

• IGN: Insomniac39

I agree

• IGN: rhyser9

Yes, I accept that you reserve the right to punish us.