[Bug]Induction Furnace and Buildcraft Pipes

• With the Induction Furnace(IC 1.15), and an extraction pipe from Buildcraft 2.2.1, the dusts to be smelted get extracted out of the furnace to the side faster than they can smelt, even at 100% heat. The extraction pipe sucks the items out of the input first, THEN and ONLY then does it start taking from the output side. I really hope this gets fixed soon, as this bug causes a lot of excess piping that shouldnt be necessary to set up a diamond factory shop.

• With the Induction Furnace(IC 1.15), and an extraction pipe from Buildcraft 2.2.1, the dusts to be smelted get extracted out of the furnace to the side faster than they can smelt, even at 100% heat. The extraction pipe sucks the items out of the input first, THEN and ONLY then does it start taking from the output side. I really hope this gets fixed soon, as this bug causes a lot of excess piping that shouldnt be necessary to set up a diamond factory shop.

I'm confused BuildCraft is their fault lol?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

this is fixed in IC 1.20, everything works correctly, although 1.20 is for beta testers only the next public release should have them working correctly

• Awesome, I can't wait to have all this working properly between the two mods. Got inspired watching direwolf20's lets play series on them.

• this is fixed in IC 1.20, everything works correctly, although 1.20 is for beta testers only the next public release should have them working correctly

Does that include the canning machine? Because you could make nice fuel generator powerplants with BC and them which is nearly impossible atm.

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD