[AddOn v1.15 & 1.22] Mobile Pump v0.8.4 [Obsolete]

• you can just put letters
    this is actually what buildcraft use ( A-Core, B-*stuff* , C-*addon*)
    i made the same thing with IC when i got error with advanced machines

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• When I was pumping up an oil pocket with this, I had buckets and empty cells in my inventory. It seemed that after the buckets were filled with oil, it started filling cells. Unfortunately, it turned the oil into water cells X(

I see the idea for BC oil -> coalcell has been shot down already, so would it be possible for the pump to ignore filling cells just for oil?

And, I have a suggestion: have a key to toggle between modes. normal mode fills buckets / cells, secondary mode empties them into the BC tanks. If you have a set of combustion engines in such a location you don't want to / can't make a pipeline to it, it's be nice to be able to quickly suck up lave from the central storage tanks, then quickly fill the lava tank. As of now, this device can only do half of that, I think. Fill up an INV of buckets in seconds, but have to manually empty them into the tank.
    Of course, there'd have to be a way to check what's in the tank, first, to be able to fill with the right liquid. If the tank is empty, then just use the first liquid stored in inventory.

Also, maybe include being able to fill tanks from cells. Not sure if it should return empty cells or not. Perhaps after any buckets are emptied, consume cells to keep filling tanks to balance it out a bit.

Edit: and howsabout compatibility with the batpack?

• When I was pumping up an oil pocket with this, I had buckets and empty cells in my inventory. It seemed that after the buckets were filled with oil, it started filling cells. Unfortunately, it turned the oil into water cells X(

Odd. Should not happen, unless oil has the same ID thing as water stuff. I donno. Didn't make it with BC in mind.

And, I have a suggestion: have a key to toggle between modes.

No. It sucks.

Also, maybe include being able to fill tanks from cells. Not sure if it should return empty cells or not. Perhaps after any buckets are emptied, consume cells to keep filling tanks to balance it out a bit.

Nope.

Edit: and howsabout compatibility with the batpack?

Maybe will look into it in the future. Might miss an interface.

• The Oil to Water Cell thing is because SpaceToad created Oil as a "spin-off" to the water managment system used in Minecraft.

• Then the block's material is still Material.water and the BlockMetadata is also 0, exactly like water. So unless someone knows how to fix that, I'll leave it like this.

• Then the block's material is still Material.water and the BlockMetadata is also 0, exactly like water. So unless someone knows how to fix that, I'll leave it like this.

Do you mind if we port this mod over to bukkit with full credits. This just gives people who use the modloadermp with bukkit the chance to use this amazing mod.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Isn't this mod kinda obselete now that we can fill cells directly just by right clicking?

• if also you can fill them from BC tanks then yes it's sort of obsolete (filling whole inventory buckets ultrafast is still great)

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• if also you can fill them from BC tanks then yes it's sort of obsolete (filling whole inventory buckets ultrafast is still great)

You can't directly... so this add-on is still viable if you store lots of lava in BC tanks prior to injecting them into Lava Cells...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.