I am a n00b and I am confused

• all this talk about marks and heat/cool surpluses makes me faint. could someone give me a simple 2-3 chamber reactor that I can run NON-STOP without having an explosion or having to carry round 5 buckets of water with me?

pleeeease!?

• Just insert one uranium cell and surround it from its 4 sides with coolant cell. No heat gain at all but worst effectiveness. Can use it as multiple modules within one reactor (make sure to not connect any coolant cells to more than 1 uranium, though they can be near other coolant cells).
    Example:
    http://test.vendaria.net/index…XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Or if You dont want to waste precious uranium, do this: (3 chambered, cover with water if possible):
    http://test.vendaria.net/index…CCCHCCHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Its EXPANSIVE but cools for enough to generate only 3 heat. 4kk total it effectiveness rating is 2.
    those 3 heat over 10000 ticks is 30k heat over 120k Total hull (those cool plates can store up heat from hull) so it can run at least 4 cycles before major cooling will be needed. Or just leave it for 24 minutes to cool down after a cycle to make it return to 0 heat.
    Covered in water may generate no heat at all.

EDIT: Guy above me posted nice reactor too. Just research a bit! :D

THEORY:
    As of marks: I dont know them too and I am fine.
    Heat/cool surplus (H/C) is thingy that shows You if Your reator will heat up (H/C is positive value like 5, 11), cool down (H/C is less than 0, like -5) or just stay at 0. That means no heat and no cooling. Perfect for breeders.

• all these are great, but I might want more, because I have sooooooo much uranium.

I have 18 uranium ore which is 8 blocks worth of ingots

I have about 5-6 more uran in my deep mine because I was bored of uranium mining

in other words: sooo much :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium:
    (thats actually how much I have)

• If you really plan on getting alot out of your uranium you need a breeder , turn 1 into 8 per ingot. as long as you enrich them back to full. i have 25ish uranium and a stable breeder so looking at 200 uranium right there. Going to take a bit too turn them all into full charged uranium cells, unless i build a secondary breeder.

To breed all you do is. have empty cells next to a full cell, produces less power because they leech off the good cell untill fully charged (heat of the reactor speeds this up) (3k,6k,9k)

• If you don't really wanna search too much, just check the threads that are people's reactor design threads (like mine, which should be on the bottom of the thread list of page 1, or close to the top on page 2). You should be able to find something you like.

• all this talk about marks and heat/cool surpluses makes me faint. could someone give me a simple 2-3 chamber reactor that I can run NON-STOP without having an explosion or having to carry round 5 buckets of water with me?

pleeeease!?

http://test.vendaria.net/index…CXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    (obviously needs to be surrounded with water when set-up, but after that you'd only need to carry 3 uranium cells to re-fill it)
    [There definitely needs to be a "good reactor designs" sticky :)]
    Also, any mark 1 (assuming it's no -CASUC) would be able to be run non-stop as they do not build-up heat / melt parts. [Though now some people are trying to claim their Mark 3 reactors are MK 1 when using timers *boggles*]