• Quarries, Cactus Farms, Minefactory Fishers

I output to a dispenser and fire scrap boxes into an obsidian pipe then sort the results, stuff I want gets shipped back to my base, stuff I don't want gets re-recycled.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Cobblestone generators can feed this system easily. That is if you got something to automate them.

With RedPower2's block breaker, you can easily make a cobble gen that could overwhelm this :)
    Although I can't get over the feeling that that would be "cheating" or something :P

• With RedPower2's block breaker, you can easily make a cobble gen that could overwhelm this :)
    Although I can't get over the feeling that that would be "cheating" or something :P

Impossible to overwhelm ;) it'll just cycle the cobblestone around the middle until your client crashes from too many items being on screen!

My machine is unbreakable, however your PC is not xD

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Can i has map now shadow?

Grr.. I keep forgetting.. I'm at work right now and won't be home probably till tomorrow (leaving work to go hang with a friend)

I'll try to remember, I'll drill myself to remember, I'll send myself an email lol

• Shadowclaimer if your system lags your pc to death its the system fault. It should have a overflow system. Just dump the excess items in lava or something. I did that to my cactus farm too (10 cactus per sec can freeze minecraft pretty fast).

It never reaches that point, or at least it shouldn't. As I said with three chests pumping 4 orange engines pushing items out of 3 full double checks there were no issues except a little lag.

I doubt I'll ever bother with something that could lag my system lol

• I'm sorry guys been really busy lately with a lot of stuff.

For starters, I have no idea what MCEdit even is, I don't know what a schematic is, nor how to even export one ;) I'll just be posting my world up in the next few days probably.

Also though as a note, as of 1.20+ IC2 this machine is broken due to the change to Personal Safes not being pipeable anymore.

MCEdit is a very nice world editor, which can export any object/piece of terrain into a *.schematic file. Then (if youu public that) everyone who has mcedit will be able to paste this scheme into their words by themselves. ;)
    It's very useful.

• PLEASE GILLB THAT LEVEL!!! Anyways, it's great, and you deserve a :Quantum-Bodyarmor: and a :Nano Saber: for your efforts.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• /now/ can we have the map? lol

You lazy frogs. :P I built this layer by layer and it worked fatasticaly. Though some questions: why did you choose to use cobblestone pipes around the advanced insertion pipes because they don't connect. P.S (I got so excited to plug it in, I plugged it in straight from my mfsu's attached to my windfarm. that 512 eu did not sit well...) P.P.S if you have plenty of diamonds and EqEx then alchemic chest are better. :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: for you.
    EDIT: How do you adjust the pipes so the recyclers get even amounts of junk? I can't find a decent wiki anywhere. :(