Direwolf20's Server Play - IC2, BC, Zeldo's Pipes, and RP2 Pre2(soon 3)

• Yea, I've tried everything from 2x2, to 3x3, 5x5, and 7x7. I'm thinking its just odd. Other people have had issues as well, and its why the bucket filler guy created the machine that makes water.

Our server will be getting that mod very soon, and i'll be using it :).

• i myself will prolly end up using it if my pool ever fails me or i need 2 suplament my water income, but atm im good also abit iffy on the power that water generator seems to need to power it if a few redstone engines would work then fine much more then that and id prolly end up disliking it due to the fact i only use comb/steam engines for quarrys or fillers/builders.

• ok i ahve a quation dire man, do you ahve any clue as to sky my deployer wont till soil it has a semi-used iron hoe in it and its getting a signal correctly but it just dosent till the soil unless the timer is set at like .2 seconds

• na i found out the issue it was withing a worldguard region, but thanks 4 the help not that it matters much the server i was on had it map(and the owners refusing 2 do anything involving working on the server) wiped and im now looking 4 a new one, no luck so far :( .

• Direwolf, I have a question. I notice that when you open chests, they automatically sort themselves, and that i think you can shift click into crafting tables. What mod does this?
    Otherwise, your channel is the second best thing out there, second only to Etho, who you can't even get close to competing with. :P

• Direwolf, I have a question. I notice that when you open chests, they automatically sort themselves, and that i think you can shift click into crafting tables. What mod does this?
    Otherwise, your channel is the second best thing out there, second only to Etho, who you can't even get close to competing with. :P

Convinent Inventory, this has also been mentioned multiple times in the comments on his videos but apparently you don't read much.

• the Video comments?
    I'm not one for reading too deep into the comments often. Any video hat has any amount of views has a ton of comments. a ton is too many for me to read :P

• Sorry guys, teh servers been down a bit due to maintenance. Not 100% sure whats going on.

Once IC2 is V1.00 compatible, i'm starting a new Lets Play series SSP.

• Sorry guys, teh servers been down a bit due to maintenance. Not 100% sure whats going on.

Once IC2 is V1.00 compatible, i'm starting a new Lets Play series SSP.

I am going to be happy again weeeee. Can't wait to see what machines are you going to create with new EquivalentExange machines and Buildcraft gates.

• May you ask the server owner you are in what the problem is?
    I am/was hosting a server with IC2, Advanced machines, BC, additional pipes, RP pr3. And when people join the lose connection in everything from 1 sec to 2 minutes and get an error about to long string.
    This started to happend AFTER I updated to 1.23, may this have happend toyour server too?

• this is a brill series
    but do u kno if will continue and if so when :D

he's planning to continue when everything is cleanly 1.00 ready, as well as when he's had an adequate break for the holidays. :)