[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Another bug: The isotopic separator continues to work even if the slot containing empty cells is full. This leads to infinite cells, and confusion ensues. Thanks!

• When I try to power the rocket with redstone to provent it from lunching I get this error

Edit: When I place a rocket it just takes off straight away with out a redstone current

• So I was reading the OP.

My reaction: What have you done?! Now we're all going to die!! D:

My serious reaction: Thank you for undertaking this task. Just as IC2 is a complete restructuring of Minecraft's awesomeness, this is the same to IC2. I want to see this on a bukkit pvp server with the "Factions" plugin. Can't wait to fire an ICBM at a mortal enemy from the moon. That'll be possible, right? :p

• Ah, I see now... makes sense considering.. ty for the explanation.

Hopefully I can install this with little to no conflicts now that I'm on my machine again, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• For the future of rockets I suggest Moon to earth missiles and earth to moon missiles. Taking at least two booster moduals to make up fuel for the longer flight time. Warheads would also need a new type of coating for moon to earth missiles lest they during entry.

A question.
    Alblaka confirmed his position of making this a military mod. Since your add on has already crossed that border do
    you plan on releasing weapons? Heavy calliber artillary? Laser/Rail cannons? :Mining Laser: :Nuke TNT:

• For the future of rockets I suggest Moon to earth missiles and earth to moon missiles. Taking at least two booster moduals to make up fuel for the longer flight time. Warheads would also need a new type of coating for moon to earth missiles lest they during entry.

A question.
    Alblaka confirmed his position of making this a military mod. Since your add on has already crossed that border do
    you plan on releasing weapons? Heavy calliber artillary? Laser/Rail cannons? :Mining Laser: :Nuke TNT:

^This. Another soul waiting to rain nuclear death from the moon! :D

Have you considered implementing Plutonium? One comes across it as a byproduct of nuclear fission, and Steve decides to throw it into a warhead. :D

As a side note, does anyone know if jamioflan would allow someone to do a bit of coding to make an addon allowing some of his bomber planes to drop a nuclear bomb? :D

• Confirming this bug as well... crashing my bug test each time... :-/

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• v0.6 has been posted; it fixes the NullPointerExceptions caused by missiles, the isotopic separator's 64-cell glitch, and a couple of other things. I've also added the wet/dry vac, a crystal batpack, and a lapotron batpack.

Next coding objective is SMP support.

Godcraft Thanks you!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• v0.6 has been posted; it fixes the NullPointerExceptions caused by missiles, the isotopic separator's 64-cell glitch, and a couple of other things. I've also added the wet/dry vac, a crystal batpack, and a lapotron batpack.

Next coding objective is SMP support.

What do you need to work faster, coffee, booze, women,....men? Just name it and it shall be yours. MinecraftWolf soon, soon they will rue the day they burnt my home down. I shall rain down fire from the skys like god apon them!

• GAH! Broski, could you please update the title of the topic:P I'm so glad I just decided to check the recent posts and noticed that you posted .6:D

• I have a suggestion:
    The Countdown Block!
    Are you tired of not hearing a voice which says when your missile starts?
    Now your problems are solved! Just craft a Countdown Block, activate it with a redstone pulse and wait! After 10 seconds it will give off an redstone pulse to activate your missiles! HI-JOE!
    And that's not all: The block will make a count-down sound (T minus ten nine eight seven six five four three two one ignition!) so you always know when the rocket starts! HI-JOE!
    And it's easily crafted:
    :Copper Dust: :Refined Iron: :Copper Dust:
    :Copper Ingot: :Coal Chunk: :Copper Ingot:
    :Copper Dust: :Refined Iron: :Copper Dust:

:Copper Dust: being redstone, :Copper Ingot: being a redstone repeater, :Coal Chunk: being a noteblock and :Refined Iron: being :Refined Iron:! HI-JOE!

Thanks for reading!

PS: I could make the sprites for this block if it was added, I already made a texturepack and the sprites for two mods.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

-snip-

Are you tired of building complex redstone systems just to make your missiles fire exacty 10 seconds after you press the button?

-snip-

Why would you want a rocket to fire ten seconds after? Cant you just hit a button? and wire that up to under the rocket? Here's my build...

The lever launches the rocket and retracts the piston at the same time, putting out the fire

• Can someone tell me why im getting this error

• Why would you want a rocket to fire ten seconds after? Cant you just hit a button? and wire that up to under the rocket? Here's my build...

-snip-

Okay, okay. Changed that.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.