[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I just hope this gets updated before MC 1.2, because then it's a whole update cycle to wait for my 30+ mods before I can play them properly lmao. :pinch:

• Troll user is troll...

Anyway I got some things to say

1. Superconductors drop copper cable when destroyed

2. Moon dimension sounds epic. *imagines jumping around moon*

3. due to the recent advancments with block-built entities you should consider exploring the built fusion reactor. It would take alot of code and effort but the result would be epic. Superconductors could be set up in a way that they create a coil structure. This could also open the doorway to fusion reactors with a larger chambers for generating more EU. As such a massive reactor could generate (example) 500 EU a tick. Just a idea as ive seen mods such as railcraft with its coke oven (built from a crafted brick like things) and BTW with its kiln. Each structure would be built seperatly (heating building, plasma coils, etc). Not pushing just thinking that the resilt would look amazing from afar.

Got the mod to work cause Lasercraft (wasnt using it anyway) had a entity block conflict so I removed it.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• I hope it will be updated on this friday or saturday!!

I want to do rocket silo!

• I love this mod so much, and i can't wait for it to update, btw this is the last mod then i can play 1.1 minecraft :D

• Y u no give status update?
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

He just gave us a status update last sunday. FFS, give the man a break.

On topic, this is a great mod. One of my more fun builds was creating an auto-deuterium production and distribution system for my 6 or so fusion reactors. Then I blew the whole place up with nuclear missiles before I upgraded to 1.1 :)

• He just gave us a status update last sunday. FFS, give the man a break.

On topic, this is a great mod. One of my more fun builds was creating an auto-deuterium production and distribution system for my 6 or so fusion reactors. Then I blew the whole place up with nuclear missiles before I upgraded to 1.1 :)

Whoah don't take it seriously, if you check my earlier posts i'm supporting him lol. As a crazy clown once said, Y SO SERIOUS?

• Just a suggestion for the rocket part.
    It would be interesting if you could use the laser pointer and craft it with a new item, call it say... location card, it would be nice if you could name this as well too.
    When you use the new laser range finder with the location card attached it spits out the location card with a fixed location.
    If you put this card into any rocket it sets the location it will shoot to that fixed point.

It would be great if you wanted to have frequent deliveries to specific places, (non nuclear of course, what no, I'm not thinking at all about setting up a cold war scenario with missiles aimed at all the major cities waiting for launch codes.)

• Just a suggestion for the rocket part.
    It would be interesting if you could use the laser pointer and craft it with a new item, call it say... location card, it would be nice if you could name this as well too.
    When you use the new laser range finder with the location card attached it spits out the location card with a fixed location.
    If you put this card into any rocket it sets the location it will shoot to that fixed point.

It would be great if you wanted to have frequent deliveries to specific places, (non nuclear of course, what no, I'm not thinking at all about setting up a cold war scenario with missiles aimed at all the major cities waiting for launch codes.)

this is a really good idea

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• I love this mod. And im sure i could find someone to make it a stand alone mod if wanted. As it would be alot more easy to manage and update. As you only need to make it compatible with the modloaders and minecraft.

The setup for the upcomming server im starting is.

IC2
    Redpower2
    Rocket Science
    Computercraft
    CCTV block
    And a cross over mod for IC2 and Redpower 2 (Between EU and Volt/amps as Redpower run)

• Are you going to update this, or not???
    Do you work on this mod now?

I don't know, should I wait, or not?

Sory for my impatience.

• guys he said he's going to update for the sixth time now, just wait, and be grateful when he does.

• Just an idea: Add something for auto-targeting, because my automatic silo can fire only as fast as i enter the coords. Location cards would be nice, if there would be a way to copy them for multiple rockets. Or maybe add a machine for coding such cards where you enter the coords and get the coded cards? Anyway, keep doing fantastic work, my silo is my best project so far.XD :Nuke TNT:

• There is a crossover between IC2 and Redpower 2? I only thought there was the one IC2 / BC crossover, been chomping at the bit for a IC2 / Redpower 2 cross over so I can scrap the Blutricity stuff in my sorting room, I got two power systems wired in, IC2 for the macerator / induction furnaces and Blutricity for the Retrievers. X( Sheer wiring madness. :(

• I just hope this gets updated before MC 1.2, because then it's a whole update cycle to wait for my 30+ mods before I can play them properly lmao. :pinch:

And before IC2 1.65, from what Direwolf20 says, there will be a whole bunch of changes in IC2 1.65. X( He even did an entire mod spotlight on a prerelease copy of it.

#mce_temp_url#