[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I'm trying to make a 1.1 server with rocket science but i can't find the minecraft_server.jar for 1.1
    can anyone send me it?
    I'd prefer if it'd be arleady modded,with ic2, rocket science and redpower
    THANKS!

• I'm trying to make a 1.1 server with rocket science but i can't find the minecraft_server.jar for 1.1
    can anyone send me it?
    I'd prefer if it'd be arleady modded,with ic2, rocket science and redpower
    THANKS!

and here's someone else that hasn't read the board at all. This has been asked and rejected multiple times.

to answer you: not gonna happen as it's not allowed.

• Official Post

News update:

Missile defense lasers are mostly done, but their graphics still cause crashes intermittently. Integrating radar dishes, defense lasers, and the defense control block is more difficult than expected because elements may be in multiple, possibly unloaded chunks. On top of that, my job is putting more demands on me this month; I don't think I can release the update anytime soon.

• So i found the reason this mod wasnt working for me, it conflicts with forestry but in a way that leaves no errors rpcket science stuff just wont show up in NEI or will be craft able if forestry is installed, i removed forestry and it worked staright away annoying really as forestry is really usefull

does anyone have any idea son how to fix this and i have already tried renaming forestry and rocket science with a z

1. look at every config file there is in your minecraft folder and write down every BlockID thats used in them.
    2. Look for IDs that are taken by more than one mod.
    3. Change that ID in on of these mods to an ID thats still free.
    4. ...
    5. Profit

EDIT:
    Oh and most likely it´s an ID-Conflict that DOES leave an errormessage in your modloader.txt, but you just didn´t look at it, because it doesn´t crash minecrash but just aborts loading of RocketScience.

• Acording to wikipedia, Thermonuclear bombs are fussion weapons. So just cram a nuke and some Tritium/Deutrium into a warhead and launch it.
    BIG BADA BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

Its hypothesized that Lithium Deuteride is used as the main fusion fuel in most teller-Ulam design Hydrogen Bombs, not straightforward Deuterium/Tritium. Plus From what I've read, tritium isn't included in a H-Bomb; thats Fission weapons that use Tritium, to boost their yields. H-bombs make their own tritium as they explode, from the fission of Lithium 6.

Thats what I've read, anyway; I'm betting I'm getting a bunch of this wrong as hell.

That aside, I'm having a bug with the Mobile Autominer; I put all the stuff needed in, punch it, nada; says its reset, doesn't fly off. It might be related to another bug I'm having with the drills, where I use TMI to spawn them, and they don't work. Any idea why this is happening?

*EDIT* Found out that if I spawn items with TMI, they don't work; if I craft them they do. Weird. Disregard my above post about bug with autominer.
    *Further Edit* Anyone else looking forward to the new stuff we'll be getting when Indus, and by extension, this addon updates to 1.2.3? I know I am.

On top of that, my job is putting more demands on me this month; I don't think I can release the update anytime soon.

It may just be better to hold off on updating this add-on till the 1.2.3 MC version of Forge and IC2 is released. This way, you don't have to repeat the update again, and you can focus more on refining the code under the new height parameters of 1.2.3 vMC...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• So i found the reason this mod wasnt working for me, it conflicts with forestry but in a way that leaves no errors rpcket science stuff just wont show up in NEI or will be craft able if forestry is installed, i removed forestry and it worked staright away annoying really as forestry is really usefull

does anyone have any idea son how to fix this and i have already tried renaming forestry and rocket science with a z

One thing that will really help with the finding conflicts is to get N++ (notepad ++) and open all the configs, then search for #s that are in all open documents. write them down (or look in the log) and change the ones that need changing.

• News update:

Missile defense lasers are mostly done, but their graphics still cause crashes intermittently. Integrating radar dishes, defense lasers, and the defense control block is more difficult than expected because elements may be in multiple, possibly unloaded chunks. On top of that, my job is putting more demands on me this month; I don't think I can release the update anytime soon.

Man, if you want some help i can help you. I'm a developer and i sometimes use java ;)

• What would be useful is if the mod has a use for cobblestone i've got a mountain full of the stuff sitting in the extraction network from a buildcraft quarry.

• Does anyone know where's the config file for the server jar? I just can't change some id's that are having conflicts with some other mods...and this is going to be implemented in an existing world map, so I don't want to change the id's of my other mods to prevent corruption. Awesome mod, by the way, I just can't wait to full SMP support and once the Zeppelin mod becomes SMP too...I foresee great battles between huge ships, xD

• many guys want you to allow mcportcentral to port your mod. would you allow them that? pleeeaaaaaseeee?

can anyone post it?
    I'd prefer if it'd be arleady modded,with ic2, rocket science

Thanks