[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Thanks, now does anyone know how to turn the folder back into a .jar file? I tried turning it into a .zip then a .jar, and I also tried compressing the contents and then changing to a
    .jar, neither worked.

Hi...

(Insert good signature here)

(grrrrrr... even that's been done way to many times... originality, why have you deserted the internet!!!)

• uhhh... that probably is a stupid question??? help???
    sorry?!

Hi...

(grrrrrr... even that's been done way to many times... originality, why have you deserted the internet!!!)

Thanks, now does anyone know how to turn the folder back into a .jar
    file? I tried turning it into a .zip then a .jar, and I also tried
    compressing the contents and then changing to a

.jar, neither worked.

What do you mean? To install according to the instructions you

Drag-and-drop the jar in the attached zip into your .minecraft/mods
    folder. You'll also notice an ic2 folder in the zip; you need to open
    your IC2 jar and replace its EnergyNet class with the new class files.

Step by step
    1. Put RocketScience.jar into your mods folder
    2. Open Industrialcraft-2-1.95.jar
    3. Drag and drop the files in /ic2/common into Industrialcraft-2-1.95.jar
    4. Run Minecraft

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Im using a mac, so I have to use archive utillity on the jar to let me see the files first, which turns it in to a folder, so I need to know how to take that folder and make modloader, or whatever, treat it like a jar. do I just leave as a folder? do I compress it and then leave it? or do I rename the folder to .jar? or do I rename the zip file to .jar? what do I do?

Hi...

Edited once, last by I'm an egg. ().

• Okay. I've switched to using a windows OS, and now I'm not having that specific problem anymore.
    However, I have this problem instead:

I delete the energy files, and replace it with the ones from the zip. (I did change the prefix from EnergyNet$EnergyNet$ to EnergyNet$, in a attempt to get it to work, as the original IC2 files have this prefix)

I drag and drop the rocketscience.jar file into the mods folder.

==
    crash

(do I need to post the error report? I was using 7zip for this)

Hi...

• I have the exact same problem. I even tried 84b version, and it didn't work.

Error log?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Just use one of the two new versions one is in development i think the other is already updated to 1.3.2

Nope, the other one is CrazyCrafter maintaining this mod, and it has not yet been update to 1.3.2 as evidenced by the "[1.103]Needs Friendly Helpers" in the title.

• Official Post

I figure I owe you folks a slight apology for ending Rocket Science development so abruptly, especially since there's still so much interest in my addon. So... this might be slightly premature, but I'd like to announce that development of Rocket Science: Reloaded has begun.

RS:R is no longer simply an IC2 addon but a full tech mod in its own right - though one with heavy IC2 interoperability if the player desires. Most RS:R features can be powered either by native RS:R resources or via IC2 energy. Conversely, once you start mining the lunar surface for helium-3, that shiny new fusion reactor isn't restricted to powering your space elevator - it can be hooked up to your existing IC2 power grid.

Wait, did I say you'd be building space elevators and mining the moon? Indeed, RS:R will give our old friend Steve the chance to undertake a one-man space program. From your earliest fumbling experiments with rocket fuel (better build a non-flammable lab!) to the successful development of the warp drive, the new research system provides gradual access to features and areas. If you've ever dreamed of building your own private space station, launching imaging satellites to spy on your rival's lair, exploring the surface of the moon in a heavily-armored rover (gotta watch out for those Lunar Creepers and Astronaut Skeletons), or launching a fleet of mining drones to recover resources from asteroids, RS:R has you covered. You might even detect a long-abandoned alien outpost on Mars and launch a mission to salvage its technology...

While the development schedule is still very much up in the air, current plans call for a preview release in January, and plenty of juicy screenshots along the way.

• Wait, did I say you'd be building space elevators and mining the moon? Indeed, RS:R will give our old friend Steve the chance to undertake a one-man space program. From your earliest fumbling experiments with rocket fuel (better build a non-flammable lab!) to the successful development of the warp drive, the new research system provides gradual access to features and areas. If you've ever dreamed of building your own private space station, launching imaging satellites to spy on your rival's lair, exploring the surface of the moon in a heavily-armored rover (gotta watch out for those Lunar Creepers and Astronaut Skeletons), or launching a fleet of mining drones to recover resources from asteroids, RS:R has you covered. You might even detect a long-abandoned alien outpost on Mars and launch a mission to salvage its technology...

Kentington, I...

That sounds awesome. In a completely unrelated side note I think I need a new F5 key.