[Addon v1.106]PortableTeleporterv2.1.1

• make sure you have the latest version of both client and server,

ok in the server it's fp.class not sz.class

also you will have to install it by dragging and droping the files into minecraft_server.jar because it overwrites a base class file

• I have 1.10 of the client and the server. I also installed the 3 server files into the minecraft_server.jar like you mentioned.

• Here we are:

• Yeah you seem to not be the only person with that error. I think he said if you don't have a point set it might do that idk. That should not happen period anyways :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• hmmm that's very strange because that would indicate that the fp.class is not overwritten correctly......

edit: no if you don't have a point set it doesn't crash.... it teleports you to the void...

• hmmm that's very strange because that would indicate that the fp.class is not overwritten correctly......

edit: no if you don't have a point set it doesn't crash.... it teleports you to the void...

Second report of it. I'm still using the old 1.0 lol.

• quick question on why this mod needs to use a base file thanks in advance for your answer

*the more mods i can drag into my mods folder the quicker a new installation goes :)*

• I'm sure you know this, but if the mod was forge compatible we wouldn't have any compatibility issues. Anyway, good luck figuring out whatever is causing the issue. This would be a really sweet mod to have.

• the reason it has to modify base class files is because it has to store the target coords on your character or everyone could teleport to whatever target was last set by anyone

would it be possible to use forge so you wouldnt need to edit a base class or is that not possible? or maybe SSP/SMP seperate versions?

• no I couldn't use forge

yes I could make a ssp version if you want me to

I will work on that after I finish up with an update I am fixing to release

Thanks really looking for a fix and revamp of some sort. I been worried to try it since all the random reports. Will be really stress testing the next one.

• Downloaded the version in the OP and installed them according to the instructions. I'm using only IC2 (and pre-req's) and this addon. Installed the client versions (both, independently and together) and whenever I try to login to the server, I get disco'd with the error saying I'm missing addon version 1.8_01. Is there something I'm missing?

• Is there a plan in the works to fix the issue in the error log I posted a few posts back? If not that's okay, I just would like to know so I can uninstall it if a fix isn't coming.

• no sry there is not because that error message doesn't indicate a problem with my code, it basically says that fp.class was not overridden correctly

which is and install issue (whether you or your archiver made the mistake)

• I tried reinstalling it again. This time I actually deleted the fp.class file out of the jar and then copied the new one in. I'm using 7-zip as my archive manager. It may not have actually overwritten the file since it already existed. Deleting the file and then copying the new one in seems to have resolved the issue. This is great!