[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• Official Post

Hmmm it looks like IC2 isn't loading or is loading out of order. Are you on windows? If not then that might be the issue, I think other OSes use file date instead of name.

• Ubuntu.

hrm... I've looked at so many ModLoader logs tonight, it's getting hard to keep them straight. Thought the loader log had listed shown IC2 as loaded, but maybe I'm mixing in memories from one of the working logs I was looking at earlier. So... threw the mod back in to get a new 'broke' log to look at and there is definitely some weirdness going on. I think you might be right, Front half of a similarly errored ModLoader log is below, load order seems to be all over the place. RP2-World, RP2-Lighting, buildcraft-server-DA-additionalpipes-31-4, RP2-Core, then a single Buildcraft, forestry, crossover, where it breaks... doesn't even get to a couple RedPowers, several BC modules... yeah... definitely not in alphabetical order.

Suggestion on how I might get ModLoader to load things in the right order if it is indeed by file date? Copy them to the server in reverse order or something?

(front part of previous modloader.txt)

/edit: doing some last minute browsing before I sleep and I think I might take another look at this and possible give it a spin after I sleep for a few hours. http://www.greglincoln.com/tag/modloader/

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• This is an error I get and minecraft shows the error blue screen then it goes to black screen,
    and then minecraft closes all on its own.

these are the mods im using:
    I had to take out [ BCIC2crossover client v1.14 ]
    because its preventing my game from starting.

thx

• You've got the same problem I had with a couple BC (addons/sub-mods) it's loading before IC2 and thus can't find the bits of IC2 it needs in the classpath.
    On Linux the only way to use BC or IC sub-mods reliably is to stuff BC and/or IC into the (client/server) jar. *very* annoying as it makes updates a right pain. It looks like the ModLoaderMP author (aka captain lazy ass) isn't going to fix this. I'd suggest bugging him about it in a PM, maybe if enough people bug him about it he'll decide to fix it. (so far he's just been making BS excuses)

edit: ok, after a full week of badgering the author of ModLoaderMP (and a full week of lame excuses) has *finally* said he did the (like 2-6 line tops) fix and is sorting the file list. Not sure if the forum post has been updated yet though.

• Official Post

block ID error, change one.

• Official Post

You've got the same problem I had with a couple BC (addons/sub-mods) it's loading before IC2 and thus can't find the bits of IC2 it needs in the classpath.
    On Linux the only way to use BC or IC sub-mods reliably is to stuff BC and/or IC into the (client/server) jar. *very* annoying as it makes updates a right pain. It looks like the ModLoaderMP author (aka captain lazy ass) isn't going to fix this. I'd suggest bugging him about it in a PM, maybe if enough people bug him about it he'll decide to fix it. (so far he's just been making BS excuses)

edit: ok, after a full week of badgering the author of ModLoaderMP (and a full week of lame excuses) has *finally* said he did the (like 2-6 line tops) fix and is sorting the file list. Not sure if the forum post has been updated yet though.

Oh thank god.

• Saving chunks error occurs a few seconds after my world loads.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ry.spawnEntityInWorld(Lia;)Z
    at buildcraft.api.EntityPassiveItem.toEntityItem(EntityPassiveItem.java:109)
    at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.moveSolids(PipeTransportItems.java:289)
    at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.updateEntity(PipeTransportItems.java:186)
    at buildcraft.transport.Pipe.updateEntity(Pipe.java:125)
    at buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe.b(TileGenericPipe.java:121)
    at ry.m(World.java:1572)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1589)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:705)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:658)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Stopping!

• Official Post

v1.14b should fix this.

• BCIC2Crossover.cfg in the config folder of the .mincraft directory. Change 210 to be something else. This is in the FAQ.

Ok, I changed the 210 to 250, because when I went higher it gave me an eror saying "outOfBounds"
    So I assigned it to 250 and I got this error now.

Its saying IC2 1.43 is missing, but its sitting in plain sight in the mods folder.

Code
    java.lang.Exception: mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.14 for MC 1.0, BC 2.2.11, IC2 1.43 is missing dependency: mod_IC2
    	at ModLoader.sortModList(ModLoader.java:915)
    	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:827)
    	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    	at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    	at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    --- END ERROR REPORT fc9fd964 ----------

Why it would say it missing when its in the mod folder IC2- v1.43 ??

• Official Post

IC2 uses 250 by default, try going lower.

• Hmmm it looks like IC2 isn't loading or is loading out of order. Are you on windows? If not then that might be the issue, I think other OSes use file date instead of name.

Well, I went ahead with the method in the /edit: of my previous post (making a vfat loopback file space) and it appears to have made a difference... yep, just got back from in-game where I successfully made a 'Small Electric Engine'. Additionally, my issues with StormBringer's (Zeldo's) pipes are gone as well. (with certain recipes a crafted item immediately disappears, mats return to crafting grid.)

So... woot...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• IC2 uses 250 by default, try going lower.

I did, several times.
    and it keeps giving me a message that says this:

Code
    java.lang.Exception: mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.14 for MC 1.0, BC 2.2.11, IC2 1.43 is missing dependency: mod_IC2
    at ModLoader.sortModList(ModLoader.java:915)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:827)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 93e8f22a ----------

I do have industrialcraft-2-client_1.43.jar
    In my mods folder, so something is wrong.

Maybe the mod is looking fr a specific name ?? -
    like the one its showing --->>> (IC2 1.43 is missing dependency)
    mod_IC2
    because for some reason its not seeing the jar mod file of IC2.

When I go into the game and use NEI
    I see everything that goes with IC2.
    Something is definately wrong with crossover mod.

• post your modloader.txt again.

I changed the BlockID number again to 220 and this is what I get back.

And by the way I do have - industrialcraft-2-client_1.43.jar
    in the mods folder and dont know why crossover is not seeing it.

When I remove the crossover zip file from the mods folder.
    everything works perfect. when i place the crossover folder in the mods folder.
    I get this error. just so you know. :)

Here is a "Visual List of my MODS folder.

I took out crossover by the way.. just so you know.
    just showing you all my mods. They all work perfect, until I put the crossover zip inside
    then kaboom.