[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Awwkay.
    We'll see. It was not too easy just taking away defence and advgenerators, they had/have some pretty useful stuff...
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• There are source codes, you know. :P Nobody really has taken the time to update them however... I was gonna *try* to update it, but failed and abandoned that project. Maybe I will considering trying to do it again... I doubt it though. :(

• You've at least got the source code now, there's no harm in trying again ^^

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The simple way to avoid that is to do things right :P It is better to try and fail (again) then not try at all.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Once i get my new computer up and running i could try and update.
    P.S. i have his server files and everything

• Yay, more hope :)

I see this too much.

• It was obviously going to be, the mods were buggy and largely untested before Fallen disappeared.

I see this too much.

• Trying again from scratch really won't help anything, I'd rather have buggy blocks than no blocks at all. I expect not ALL his code is useless :P

I see this too much.

• Really? Can it be completely useless? Because if it is you should have started updating these mods months ago.

I see this too much.

• I can probably take a few good guesses on why he did..

That sounds like a fun game, go ahead :P

I see this too much.