[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Awww yeah! Just when I was getting bored with what I had, lol...

Edit: For some reason, It's not conflicting with your more composite Armors add-on:?:

Nvm... upgraded to latest version and works fine again...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Edited 3 times, last by MagusUnion ().

• Official Post

Your mod works nicely.
    I suggest that Solar Turbine and Thermal generators accepts water/lava from BC waterproof pipes, respectively.

• Bug: i didn't had this problem in the 1.0.0, basically i have no sound with the add on, without the AdvGenerators² the sound returns and everything is ok + did you add sound to you generators ?

• SpwnX: imagine the hassle of actually building that in smp and having it right next to your base!
    abount bc, well, I'll look into it
    @ Sami06041991: strange, make sure it didn't just disable sound (mc sometimes does that),
    and no as of right now they don't have sound, because I couldn't figure out how to add sound and I figured getting it updated was more important that spending time trying to fix that, they should get sound in future updates

• Okay, I have some Ideas for make your mod famous.
    1- Remove crash bugs (you mod appear good, but a I can't play It)

2- Add some (MuHAHAHA) Generators:
    SNPR (Solar Nuclear Power Reactor). [spoiler]First Re-Electrolyzer Electrolyzed Water Cells to obtain Hydrogen Cells. Make Compressed Hydrogen Cells. Make a SNPR Reactor, Recipe:
    :Iridium: :Reactor: :Iridium:

:MFS-Unit: :Compressor: :MFS-Unit:
    :Iridium: :Reactor: :Iridium:

In the SNPR, you will need 1000 Compressed Hydrogen Cells to start Star Reaction. When You aply a redstone signal a fuse sound will start. 1 minute after start the reaction the SNPR will explode and leave a small star (64x64 plasma especial blocks, yellow, red or blue, depending of star temperature).After that, make a star feeder, it will launch Compressed Hydrogen Cells to heat up the star, and show the heat level. Recipe:
    :Personal Safe: :Iridium: :Personal Safe:

:Iridium: D :Iridium:
    :Personal Safe: :Iridium: :Personal Safe:
    (where D= dispenser)
    And finally, the Solar Power Colector. Collect Plasma energy, of curse. Recipe:
    :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel:
    :Iridium: :MFS-Unit: :Iridium:
    :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel:
    [spoiler]

• Official Post

SpwnX: imagine the hassle of actually building that in smp and having it right next to your base!
    abount bc, well, I'll look into it

I have built 100 wind towers SMP (6400 wind mills), so i don't think it is so hard, just time consuming.
    Thanks.

• Potential bug, in the Slow Grinder, when overclockers are inserted, the speed of the machine does not increase. Also, it appears to not output scrap to Mass Fabs located on the sides or top of the machine.

• Slow Grinder

Potential bug, in the Slow Grinder, when overclockers are inserted, the speed of the machine does not increase. Also, it appears to not output scrap to Mass Fabs located on the sides or top of the machine.

Mechanics

Like a recylers except for:
    9 input queue slots
    5 output slots
    outputs to adjacent mass fabs
    has 5 speeds:
    the higher the speed the faster it outputs scrap, but the less efficiency it has
    for example in 100 secs
    speed one uses 10 input, outputs 10 scrap
    speed five uses 50 input, outputs 25 scrap
    http://www.mediafire.com/conv/…fb2223fc9e731516ffc6g.jpg