[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• does the thermal generator care if the lava surrounding it is flowing or source-blocks?

some rough math tells me that if you surround it with lava, minus the cables and a system to feed it lava (like logistics tubes) this will make ~40 EU/t,

If you run one of them as passive-only you'll get 16.835 eu/t for one that's only connected to a cable out.

makes me think of having a 17x17 lava tower like you would for water mills.

or even make it a 19x19/21x21, with a hollow chamber that'll let you add more to the tower, since this is lava and you wouldn't want to go swimming in it to add new thermal generators (unless you've got a Qsuit, but if that's the case, why are you bothering with this?) You'd lose a bit in power generation, but really the hardest part of making a passive thermal generator tower would be getting the lava for it.

With a 5x5 hollow space and the wall around it keeping the lava out, each TG will generate ~13.2 eu/t. I can't wait to get started in the morning

• Finally, Advanced Generators, my favorite mod is updated.
    Thanks F4113nb34st!

Your mod crashes though:

I have the latest F4113nC0r3 (v1.3.0)

Fixed it, the latest core archive is corrupt, you should repack the archive and reupload it.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited 3 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• @mkie
    no thermal gens don't care if lava is source or flowing, and they are passive only or active only so active output is 25 and max passive is ~16 eu

SteveofDoom
    yes use 1.2.0 for the time being, 1.3.0 have problems

• Hopefully, you'll be adding more generators :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Just a question, does the slow grinder allow for items to be piped into the top for processing? And the side for extracting the scrap?

• I don't know, I haven't tested it

Does the addon implement ISidedInventory? If my memory serves, that's the interface required for a machine to interact with pipes from BC/RP.

Either way, I've added AdvGenerators to my list of mods to use in my singleplayer Let's Play in 1.3.2 once they're updated. I accidentally destroyed my 1.2.5 backups.

• I found a bug, if you have at least 1 piece of scrap inside the mass fab and a slow grinder adjacent to it, you can put in any material in the rightmost slot and the mass fab will fill up with scrap.

So if I put cobblestone it will convert to scrap if there is at least 1 piece of scrap in the mass fab.
    I'm abusing the sh!t out of this bug :P

• I found a bug, if you have at least 1 piece of scrap inside the mass fab and a slow grinder adjacent to it, you can put in any material in the rightmost slot and the mass fab will fill up with scrap.

So if I put cobblestone it will convert to scrap if there is at least 1 piece of scrap in the mass fab.
    I'm abusing the sh!t out of this bug :P

Ya i test it my self and it seems if you pot in the slow grinder only one items (cobblestone or any other material ) in one of the 4 vertical slots it will give you 1 stake of scrap in the mass fabricator like SteveofDoom said of course the you will have to pot a piece of scrap in the mass fabricator.

One more bug with the scrap :D thx for that bug i really did not test the slow grider next to a mass fabricator :thumbup:

• Hi! I downloaded the archive several days ago and it was corrupted, is the download fixed?
    By the way, as I recall, there were things, like void generators, high-capacity storage units and such - are they still in the mod?\too lazy to check himself\

• try redownloading it, no one else had the issue so maybe it was your internet or something
    and no right now there are no pesu's or void generators, they will however come back in future updates

• Ok, cool idea time.

Lets start with the crafting recipes, the solar staff, for lack of better term, will be crafted using a solar panel, a water cell, and a wind mill.
    Now, the next piece, the crystal energizer, is a lapotron crystal with glass all around it.
    The last piece is a solar concentrator. (Okay, I lied, no recipe, its really just a solar panel that you place)

Now for the actual idea, its basically a solar flower, but not in the traditional sense, using tin cable and solars. Its actually a multi - block structure. You place down 2 Crystal Energizers with a Solar Staff on top. Then around the bottom Crystal Energizer, put 4 solars concentrators on each side, so that you have a 9x9 of solar panels with the Solar Staff and Crystal Energizer's in the center.

2nd to last, the logic behind my idea. This type of setup is used to destroy toxic waste in real life. The sun is reflected off of the solar panels/mirrors, into the central collector, which concentrates the heat, to over 5000C, which as you can imagine destroys just about anything. The scary thing is that very little surface area of the combined solar panels is needed. In real life, some power plants use the heat to make steam and spin turbines.

Last, and not least, the total cost and output of such a device.

Coal: 243
    Cobble: 656
    Copper Dust: 540
    Diamond: 2
    Iron Dust: 826
    Lapis: 12
    Redstone: 512
    Sand: 259
    Sticky Resin: 1080
    Tin Dust: 328
    Water Source: 1

Output: 512 eu/t , and the cable can only be connected via the bottom Crystal Energizer. It only works during the day.