Water Gen. Output

• Using the EU reader, I've been getting some variably high amounts with Water Gen. output.: with values from -55 up to 287 or something to the like. Is this a bug with EU Reader, or with how Water Generators output EU with flowing water blocks?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You probably had a transformer or MSFU in that system.

uh... no... :thumbdown:

All I had was 8 Water mills connected to a Batbox. No power emitting from Batbox either. Once I get back home, I'll upload pics. of what I'm talking about...

I'm betting it's a EU Reader bug, but that makes testing Watermill outputs difficult...

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• EU readers measure the average EU's running through the wire, so the readings can vary wildly.

I hate that... :-/

So is it safe to assume that the standard saturation rate (0.21 EU/t), has remained unchanged?

• I thought it was approx 0.01 eu/t per water?

Unmanned for 1 block, yes... at full saturation, which is 21 blocks on a tower, it becomes .21 EU for a Water mill.

For 8 Watermills at saturation, the EU reader should read 1.68 EU per tick going into my box... Sadly, it doesn't..