Thank You Developers of Industrial Craft

• I would have quit minecraft forever ago if it were not for this mod. keep up the good work and don't turn into a notch. I been playing this mod since the early minecraft beta and as long as I play minecraft i always play it with IC.

• I felt like saying thanks too, so here it is:

THANK YOU

Awesome mod. IC2exp keeps being better and better, every day!

• Hey IC2 Dev team thankyou for making such a wonderful tech mod, I enjoy this mod so much that I want you to know that I am putting it in my first private modpack and am considering it one of the few "core mods" of the pack. Thanks again
    -Mowmaster

• Should i thank you? Of course i should.

THANK YOU IC2 DEVS! THIS IS THE GREATEST MOD IN THE WORLD AND THE REASON I WANTED TO PLAY MINECRAFT!

Was that large & colorful enough?

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Official Post

It'll do I suppose :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• When IC2 was ''stuck'' between 1.2.5 and 1.6.2, minecraft lost its fun a bit.But after experimental builds, IC2 provided us, minecraft players, more fun!!!

THANK YOU IC2 DEVS I <3 YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE #1 MOD IN DA MINECRAFT WORLD!!!

• Official Post

''stuck'' between 1.2.5 and 1.6.2

Wrong, "stuck" between 1.4.2 and 1.6.2. 1.3 brought an overhaul off the entire reactor mechanics #blameEE2 Using water and ice to cool a reactor was really OP though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I know this is an old thread, and if there is a more current one I should like to post there as well. Thank you dev team for the work that you guys continue to do in making an amazing mod even better. Ic2 is no longer a 'mod' as far as my minecraft experience is concerned. Ic2 is part of my 'vannila' minecraft so much so that the idea of minecraft without macerators and thermal centrifuges is like the idea of minecraft without creepers or the nether. In short, for all that you have done, and for all that you continue to do, thank you.

"It's like a war dog, only instead of a dog, it's a grizzly bear."
    -Urist