[Suggestion]Bio Hazard Suits

• My suggestion is if you are working with nuclear stuff you need to wear a Bio Hazard suit. If you don't you will die of nuclear radiation. If your in a certain range of a reactor (5 blocks maybe?) without a suit you will get poisoned by radiation.

• And you would still die anyways because you would need a lead-lined radiation suit.

(I believe it has been stated a few times on the forum that Al does not want radiation poisoning or any type of lingering radiation effect you would expect from a radioactive material.)

Edit: Already listed in the rejected list.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• the suits are used so you dont breathe radioactive dust and to be able wash away easily all radioactive dust which attach to you when you are in contamined area. also natural uranium is not that much active. that mean you dont get dangerous dose if you are close to uran. depleted uranium is used in anti-armor projectiles or even as radioactive shielding.

• the suits are used so you dont breathe radioactive dust and to be able wash away easily all radioactive dust which attach to you when you are in contamined area. also natural uranium is not that much active. that mean you dont get dangerous dose if you are close to uran. depleted uranium is used in anti-armor projectiles or even as radioactive shielding.

Acknowledged. Bio=Biological though, leading to a misleading thread title, since this has to do with radiation.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• Yeah. walking into a running Rx compartment with Anti-Contamination clothing (Anti-C's) would do about as much as putting on an extra layer of clothes.

I would like to see lead added and making lead-lined rx compartments to keep from getting some kind of fire-like damage, but I accept that al won't do this.

If only i knew how to code, i'd add "nuke-craft" as an IC addon. factor this and several other nuclear concepts in.

• Steel is half as effective as lead in absorbing radiation. Use that. Or use Chacoal impregnated felt like current Hazmat suits.

A HEV suit in IC should protect you from electric discharge (Wires and teslas), fire and lava, drowning(it has breathing equipment anyway), radiation and pollution related hazards like acid rain and unmitigated sunlight.

Doesn't have to contain lead tho, tracks are made of steel but don't rust and dirt ignores gravity's pleas for order...I think we can get away with this :D

• Steel is half as effective as lead in absorbing radiation. Use that. Or use Chacoal impregnated felt like current Hazmat suits.

A HEV suit in IC should protect you from electric discharge (Wires and teslas), fire and lava, drowning(it has breathing equipment anyway), radiation and pollution related hazards like acid rain and unmitigated sunlight.

Doesn't have to contain lead tho, tracks are made of steel but don't rust and dirt ignores gravity's pleas for order...I think we can get away with this :D

I concur. A HEV suit would be a welcome addition, but I suppose the QSuit (with some tweaks, could do this), but I would REALLY appreciate this as an add on until then (if Al agrees, though)