Suggestion:Fuels

• I think if Alblaka is going to include natural oil he should include a refinary to refine oil into gasoline,karosine,diesel,asphalt,ect with those you can make roads and generators and maybe even wood gas wich would take 6 wood and a special canister should be needed to carry it and im pretty sure people want cars so wood gas,diesel,gasoline,and karosine should make them happy and i am sure to make these generators you need pistons and theres already rubber for tires refired iron for pistons and bodys a flint to make a spark plugs and also using the macerators you can make log fibers which with the extractor you could make ethonal with it so theres your biofuel with an existing resource and maybe albaka could could have two minerals that could be used in the nuclear generator plutonium and uranium which i think might be better Sorry about this long post and i wish that Albaka even looks at this post

• Official Post

Current ideas regarding Fuel:

You will be capable of harvesting & refining "Fossile Oil". As well, the old coal-fuel and plant-fuel will stay.
    Then you will have a special machine (either Canner or Refining Machine), which can fill various fuels into a single can, resulting in a random, unknown mix, which can either have fatal or super-fueling effects :P

• i think that a lot of us want a controlled substance not something that would make a crater and dig my barial hole and my idea for the oil fits in with the refillable gas can suggestion and jambioflan maker of the planes,ww2 guns,and vehicle mod only has coal to fuel his vehicles so maybe you two could talk and help eachother by giving him controlled fuel like gasoline and woodgas and he could help you with the whole *We wan't cars in the mod* thing and maybe he can help you with some entities and if some of jambioflans mod users see your mod they'll rush to your mod and tell their friend so your mod gets a lot bigger eventhough its huge and im not trying to insult a master modder like your self Alblaka

• are you still going to keep the "burn the can as well as the fuel" that currently discourages me fr om making fuel? (Actually, ive ended up with a tree farm and making charcoal and running it that way.) I just hate the fact that im burning tin as well as the fuel.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Official Post

are you still going to keep the "burn the can as well as the fuel" that currently discourages me fr om making fuel? (Actually, ive ended up with a tree farm and making charcoal and running it that way.) I just hate the fact that im burning tin as well as the fuel.

There has been talk of making re-usable fuel cans, but the issue is going to come to balancing at the moment.

Edit: Redirecting to Reusable Fuel Cans