Terraformer

• Hello quick question here,

My setup: Nuclear generator generates 40 EU/t and I connect it to a MFSU which is after connected to a single Terraformer.

Why is that the Terraformer which is only suppose to use up 4 EU/t (desertification) pulls out ALL of the energy in the MFSU...

Math wise... it should only pull 4 EU/t.... 40 - 4 = 36... so 36 EU/t should be stored in the MFSU... but it is not the case.

ALSO! Energy needed for Terraformer to work is way under the one provided... so why isn't the Terraformer always ACTIVE? At the moment the battery image on the terraformer is blinking every 2 seconds or so and not being constantly ON.

Thanks for lightening me up.

• Is there any place where all the information is accurate?

I started using this mod since a couple days and I was solely basing it off the WIKI info. I like to play with the detailed mechanics (like this issue I had) and optimizing it all.

So an accurate database of knowledge would be very good.

• Would it be possible for you, or another coder to go and put a -OUTDATED INFO- tag on all of the outdated pages, so we know..? Who would know better than you?

• Meant to be the wiki. But people always "Damn wiki is stupid and gives wrong info, how is xy?", get their answer, but NEVER update the wiki accordingly. It's a free userbased wiki after all.

Many people don't know that they can... and of those who do, some simply don't know how. I would have presumed that only certain people could update it, as I don't see any edit links on the page.

I think there's an assumption among Wiki veterans that everyone knows how to edit a wiki - that's not true. Many people who use it as a reference source have no idea what they are able to do, what they are permitted to do, or how to even go about it.

• Official Post

Many people don't know that they can... and of those who do, some simply don't know how. I would have presumed that only certain people could update it, as I don't see any edit links on the page.

I think there's an assumption among Wiki veterans that everyone knows how to edit a wiki - that's not true. Many people who use it as a reference source have no idea what they are able to do, what they are permitted to do, or how to even go about it.

Definition of wiki is a library anyone can edit.

Don't call me a wiki veteran, i can't exactly write wiki syntax either. But i know it's possible :O

• Most people who use the Wiki probably aren't bothering to register - since it only matters on the off-chance that they might want to update it.

It's not that it's "difficult", it's that it's not readily apparent to people who use a wiki simply as a reference source and aren't the sort to update them. It's another one of those things that seems obvious to people who know how, and unknown to those who don't. And the Wiki itself says nothing on the subject - you either know how, or you don't.