Solar design only showing 1/3 of what I think it should

• I have a tin cable 40 units long with solar panels on all 3 sides. The eu reader is only measuring 1/3 of what it should be showing which is 120 eu/t.

1. Why is this happening?
    2. How do I correct it?

• I have a tin cable 40 units long with solar panels on all 3 sides. The eu reader is only measuring 1/3 of what it should be showing which is 120 eu/t.

Right there he said he's ALREADY using tin wire.

The problem could be the connection between the rows and the storage.
    Or, it could be that you need to shorten the rows to 39.
    But, it's probobly the fact that you don't have a MFE in it's correct place on one of the rows.

GENERATION Mjg=: Copy this into you signature and add MQ== to the number.
    Problem MinecraftChar?

• If you're measuring where the red arrow is, it should only be 120 EU/t. But if you're measuring after the output of all 4 MFE's (so below the action bar pictured), then it should be 480 EU/t (assuming it's hooked up to something that can accept the power).

Then again I thought that tin cables experienced their first EU loss right at 40 length, so, it'd be 3 less per row (and 6 less for the row with the extra glass fiber at the end (with the red arrow)). But I could be wrong, I haven't actually tested it myself, just taken the given numbers at face value.

• Back the line off slightly.. you're hitting current loss, and killing your packets at the very tippy end of your setup too quickly...

All this Tin cable usage makes me want to use them with Water Mill designs, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I'd guess the red arrow points exactly to where the problem is, like electroduck said. Put tin wire instead of glass fiber there.