[Bug] [v1.23] Can not Craft Metal block

• I've read the wiki tried to craft a :Metal Block: metal bock, did not work. Tried several other posible recipies, still no luck.

Could some one please help

• I've read the wiki tried to craft a :Metal Block: metal bock, did not work. Tried several other posible recipies, still no luck.

Could some one please help

This is more a support issue than a bug issue. works great for me but in the words of #5: "Need input"
    you can't just go "HALP! It are borken!"
    what mods do you have installed? are you sure they're all working? (look through Modloader.txt for that last one)

• I have no other mods.

I have tryed every way i could have thought of including sideways and seeing if mixing dusts still no luck i wish.

I wish i could just ignore it but seeing as it is required for the advanced machine it kepps bothering me.

• I have no other mods.

I have tryed every way i could have thought of including sideways and seeing if mixing dusts still no luck i wish.

I wish i could just ignore it but seeing as it is required for the advanced machine it kepps bothering me.

well with no real info we can't help you at all.
    what did you use to craft it? it takes 3 of each of these: refined iron, bronze, tin. all horizontal. (I always forget the recipe so i've got a buildcraft factory to make it for me)

• I have no other mods.

I noticed that you said dusts. Are you trying to craft it using dusts? It should be done with ingots. 3 refined iron on the top, 3 bronze (not copper) in the middle, and 3 tin on the bottom.

• wow i feel so stupid i just relized i was using copper not bronze (bang head on wall).

Thanks for all the help everyone.