Misa's Textures. Texture request for IC2, BC, EE, and RP

• I love her textures but she wont do mod support for mods that break your save file. So i was tooking for a talented artist (or group) do do some textures for industrialcraft 2, buildcraft red power 2, equivalent exchange, power convertors, additional pipes, logistics pipes, and railcraft, and i'm sure others would also appreciate the work. MinecraftNotch
    Edit: Also I'd like to add Thaumcraft 2 and Forestry to the mods list.

• I had the same issues with wanting textures to match Misa's ... well now that I am done ... you can find my MC forum post here where you can download my textures for IC2 / Buildcraft and Additional pipes

I will be adding support for Power converters and I am thinking about adding support for red power. I am not sure I will be doing EE though.

• Aye, I also wanted to say thanks for this. Misa's is my preferred pack and the updates that you have done are wonderful.

• I haven't seen any. And there are a LOT of images in RP. I've made some mod's to kaosian's texture pack to update IC and BC to the latest versions. But I haven't finished all fo them. Tackling something like RP would be a big hunk of time.

• Do you have permission to redistribute the work of the other artists whose packs you borrowed from?

i'm trying to get permission but no one response anyway i can remove the pack right now.
    in the legal txt u can find all the reference at pack i use.

• Proper credit does not, in itself, provide permission.

Nor does lack of response from the artist.

The right thing to do is to wait until you receive permission before handing out other people's work.

• I have been working on the IC2 textures to make them work with misa's texturepack.
    It's going at a fairly slow pace though and i've only completed to block_0 part due to long workdays.
    Eventually I was planning to look into the BC textures too.
    Only thing is.. the way I did the block_0 is by copying textures from the vanilla pack and editting them to make them work with IC2(like making the diamond in diamond block green for uranium)
    It's a small fix but it works :)
    If someone here is interested I'll try to work more on it and post the edited things here.

• I have been working on the IC2 textures to make them work with misa's texturepack.
    It's going at a fairly slow pace though and i've only completed to block_0 part due to long workdays.
    Eventually I was planning to look into the BC textures too.
    Only thing is.. the way I did the block_0 is by copying textures from the vanilla pack and editting them to make them work with IC2(like making the diamond in diamond block green for uranium)
    It's a small fix but it works :)
    If someone here is interested I'll try to work more on it and post the edited things here.

Can you upload what you have, if that's ok with you

• This is what I've got until now.
    I'm still planning on changing the wooden scaffolding.. which I don't really like.
    I changed rubber sheets to a simple black sheet which has a very light gradient in it. same with the placed resin, which I didn't know could be done xD.
    For ITNT I used the regular TNT sprite but made it more red. Still planning on changing the luminator texture.. didn't know it was the luminator till I tested it, but now that I do it needs a change.
    I need to change the dynamite sticks, the triangle thing on the right(which I don't know what it is), the construction foam and the 2 textures above the resin tree textures(which I also don't know what it is)

Let me know what you guys thing of this part and if you like it.
    And possible enlighten me with identifying the parts I don't know.

See you guys around

• Awesome! And are you using gimp or photoshop, if you are using gimp you forgot to change the interpolation to "none" when re-sizing.

Awesome! And are you using gimp or photoshop, if you are using gimp you forgot to change the interpolation to "none" when re-sizing.

No sir, I've been using photoshop.
    Glad you like it, I am using it myself and I find it looking good :) the rubber sheets works even better then I imagined.
    If you could tell me what the yellow triangle is with the ! in it I can finish up the block_0 up. That's the only thing that's missing now.

Currently I'm working on the items.png. Finished all the dusts and ingots.
    Got a bit of a setback with the armors though, I just dont know what I wanna make of it :P
    I'll upload the items.png soon too.
    Maybe ill open e new topic for the misa pack if you wouldn't mind that.

• Yes, that is fine, and I am eagerly awaiting any update you put out.

• I am sorry, the server I played on was taken down and another type was put up. once IC2 gets updated all the textures will be updated. and I will most likely be doing RP now as the frames are done and in the next release

Sorry i stepped away because I wanted to play the game since as an artist I suck and take a LONG time to make them. the origional work took almost 3 monts of non stop work when I was not at my normal job. I needed time to enjoy the game