Please rate my base!

• just a few images of my base that ive been working on for about a week and also submitted to try 2 get onto direwolf20's server but no luck lol. mind you thi is alot of images so ill spoiler them with tags above 2 say what is what. oh and the order is kinda random lol.

my base outbuildings

my main base power supply

my oil bank

my main base/storage area/farms lol

quick assortment of machines not alot so far

anyhow thast my base if ya like it tell me why ya do if ya dont plz tell me why you dont :P

• I like the leafy awnings :)

Since you have redpower, you should make some cover panels out of plank blocks and hide that redwire for the lights in the ceiling...

• Very snazzy, and it looks like you have a clear plan for future expansion, that alone puts it above many people's works. Take care to keep that plan up to date as the base grows, otherwise you may find yourself with a lag riddle mess (killed my first bc/ic2 factory). Other than that, I would second the idea of using rp2's microblocks for decoration, those things are awesome.

• Looks good so far but ya need to use the full potential of red power by using the cover plates to hide your wiring in the floor and walls. it will make your base look so much cleaner. we found an awesome way to hide our power source by using the BC quarry to mine out a 6x6 hole down to bed rock and filling it with ic2's water wheels then filling it with water. we put it far enough below the surface to prevent creepers from getting to it. or we have also quarried out in open water then installed the water wheels. Granted the nuke is better but it has to be maintained and fueled. water wheels never quit producing power and a big enough cluster will fill an MFSU in ten min or less.

• 5/10 for power generation (meh i hate solars :P)
    5/10 for design,
    6/10 for basic machines.
    6/10 for effectivenes of overal designs.

so 5,5 avarage for me. i like to go practical and HUGE :P

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.