Resource calculator

• Official Post

Why? Personally I like 2x the ore :D

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• It's great!
    Are you thinking of implementing the matter to it? Or it's more that you can't because the recipes are supposed to be secret?

• UU-Matter, you mean? Not something that I'd consider implementing (..yet?). I did think about it in the past, but don't really see a need for it so far.

Though it is used in anything that required iridium plates, of course. :)

• Exactly what I meant.
    I have a lot of :Matter: and if I could use them to make the ores that makes other resources and then machines it would be a more complete calculator.
    Thanks for the quick answer.

• This is great, :Matter: for you as I don't need to calculate everything needed to build 6 chamber reactors, but could you add the function to calculate resources needed if I'm using the forestry bronze recipe?

• This is great, :Matter: for you as I don't need to calculate everything needed to build 6 chamber reactors, but could you add the function to calculate resources needed if I'm using the forestry bronze recipe?

Or how about a list to select installed mods.
    This would take a intimate knowledge of each mod but would help return the most accurate values.

As an example:
    Page1: List selecting installed mods.
    Next>

page2: Select what and how much you want to build.
    You should be able to select what machines you have from the mods you have installed.

Next>
    Page3: Calculation of resources.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

As mentioned in the News & Updates section, I'll likely be doing so. Just need some free time! :pinch:

Or how about a list to select installed mods.

A good idea, but too many steps required will be annoying when people want to quickly know what's needed. Thus far, the only difference is the bronze recipe which can be easily set via a switch before clicking the "Go" button. :)

• Will a downloadable version be available?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"