Password locked chests !

• What about a password locked chest ! It's simply better and more logical than the imba personal chest. when you right click to the chest, a screen will pop up which has a keypad on it. with that you can share your chest with the people you want ! Horaaaaay ! 8o :thumbup:

• Official Post

Interesting concept, we do need a system for multiple people to use the same chest, but only those people, I think a chest that you put the names of the people in that you want to access it would be better, but I know personal chests are getting a re-haul, that is all I will say :D I was thinking about something else, but I would like to redo them.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

I know that Al has some ideas for personal chests I was thinking of something else. I personally like the idea of adding a list in the GUI for the chest, then you can just add names there, but that is just my idea, the password thing is a good idea, but I don't like putting in my password every time I want to get some lapis, diamonds, ect out of my valuables chest. Just my two-cents.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Why not use a system similar to lockette?

Industrialcraft is not supported by Bukkit (In it's normal form). I'm also in agreement with a "selective private chest".

Edit:

Please add the "Suggestion:" Tag to the beginning of the title of your thread.

Edit2: Redirecting to Lock and Key Chests