Scrapboxing

• The most unreliable way of testing how random are scrapboxes: Opening an infinite stack of them in front of a transposer connected to a diamond chest (Iron Chests is awesome):

As you see, I got 18 diamonds, 16 pumpkins, 12 slimeballs, 21 grass and other stuff.

(by the way, I saw IC2's source once - the scrapbox randomizer is NOT weighted)

Now to automate the system...

• dispensers work a treat for automating scrap boxes.

right now i've got a redstone tube (from additional pipes) in front of a dispenser on a delay. (note: items need to go through at speed, aka: a gold pipe) item comes through, gets fired at obsidian pipe and into the sorting system where most of the possible outputs get fed back into the recyclers.

• Official Post

Golden Helmet: I wanted something super-shiny-wearable which is actually one of the most useless items avaible.

Wooden Hoe: Added after the old amusing IC1 comments "Goddamn, wood tools again. Exspecially hoes, WHOTHEF IS USING WOOD HOES?!".

Lolz, this is one of those things that just has to stay in the system, I love golden helmets, and wooden hoes are just like, "Awww another wooden hoe again!" Then I just recycle it, in hopes to get a diamond from them :D

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• *Looks at all the cake there*
    MMMM Cake... :drool:

The Cake is a lie! The Cake is a lie!
    BEWARE

lol

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• Golden Helmet: I wanted something super-shiny-wearable which is actually one of the most useless items avaible.

Wooden Hoe: Added after the old amusing IC1 comments "Goddamn, wood tools again. Exspecially hoes, WHOTHEF IS USING WOOD HOES?!".

The best developer I've ever seen is right here.

• The best developer I've ever seen is right here.

Congrats, Captain Obvious. Who else could possibly be the best developer? :thumbup:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Congrats, Captain Obvious. Who else could possibly be the best developer? :thumbup:

Certainly Alblaka is the best. Who is his competition, really? SpaceToad? Eloraam? FlowerChild? *Goes into a long fit about how much of a bitch FlowerChild is*

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!