Suggestion: Req: IC2.cfg wrench rate control

• IC2.cfg currently has general.explosionPowerNuke and general.explosionPowerReactorMax, why not also add general.wrenchRate and general.wrenchElectricRate which accept a float between 0.0 and 1.0 to indicate the chance of success?

• Good Idea for people that wants to trow their computer out of the window when their expensive machines are turned into a machine block.

• Is that still compatible? I've noticed some very necessary addons for me won't work with the latest version.

It's mostly cross compatible add-on's that I find that are 'broken' atm... (IC+BC ones specifically)... this is due to the 'version check' dependencies instituted within the code. Add-on's running solely off the IC API itself should still work regardless of this change. But don't quote me on that, as I haven' fiddled with my .jar yet due to laziness/depression...

Yet this would be my fair guess at the issues with some add-on's atm...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Use the 100% Wrench Addon.

It would be nicer if there were a way of controlling this though. With actual config values (for the default value that is) it would be possible to set the brass wrench to 0.75 (success rate) and the electric to 1.00. Or to reverse them if the server admin wanted to reward use of non-renewable wrenches for important things, and make electric wrenches riskier for their ease.

Personally I'd probably go for 0.95 and 1.00 respectively.

• It's mostly cross compatible add-on's that I find that are 'broken' atm... (IC+BC ones specifically)... this is due to the 'version check' dependencies instituted within the code. Add-on's running solely off the IC API itself should still work regardless of this change. But don't quote me on that, as I haven' fiddled with my .jar yet due to laziness/depression...

I hear that... and it does seem that so far, the only conflict I'm having is with SilentDeth's BC/IC Crossover - which is a shame, because I loves me the electric engines and Petrochemical Generators. Hopefully he'll have a fix for it soon.