[Suggestion]Industrial "Real" Diamonds

• Name:
    Possibility to turn industrial diamonds into "real" diamonds (like the ones you can find underground)

Description:
    Okay. Now you have many not-so-shiny industrial diamonds. But what to do with them? You already have more energy/lapotron crystals than you could ever need and all your industrial diamond-equipment, but you still need diamonds for other mods. What to do now? Correct! Just remove the industrial diamond's impurities! HI-JOE! Yes, I use HI-JOE instead of HAYO! "But how to do this?" you may ask. It's easy! Just put your industrial diamond into your Maceratron-E-901 and wait until it turns it into unpure diamond dust. Just add a bit lava to the unpure diamond dust and put it in one of our C-600 capsule cell containers, and the lava will burn all the impurities! HI-JOE! But how to get the diamond dust out of the lava? Just use our Dejuicer-Device of Doom - D123 and you'll get some nice diamond dust! But how to turn the dust into a diamond? Just compress it with our Compress-O-Matic C77! HI-JOE!

Recipe:

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Additionally, some mods will allow industiral diamonds to be used in place of real diamonds for some recipes. I know that I have used them for certain things in RP and BC. Not every recipe, but that's fine.
    Basically, when I need to build something, I use industrials if I can - otherwise I dip into my supply of real ones. If I run low on them, I fire up the MassFab.

• I would prefer it requiring it to be surrounded by 8 lava cells.

Industrial Diamond + 160,000 EU (In Lava)+ 2 Tin + 3 Machine Operations = Diamond

A great idea regardless of the amount of lava/items are required, and adding Diamond Dust could result in other people getting new ideas involving it. New machines and what not.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• This will be useful for the days when my miner+pump spits out 2 stacks of lava cells yet not a single diamond.

If you're brave enough to go down the hole, I'll bet you find some diamonds around the lava lake that was pumped out! They're not close enough for the scanner to see but that'd be a sizeable cave.

• I would prefer it requiring it to be surrounded by 8 lava cells.

Industrial Diamond + 160,000 EU (In Lava)+ 8 Tin + 3 Machine Operations = Diamond

A great idea regardless of the amount of lava/items are required, and adding Diamond Dust could result in other people getting new ideas involving it. New machines and what not.

Actually, only 2 tin. 1 craft takes 4 tin and produces 16 cells. It requires 8 cells. Divide 4 by 2, you get 2, not 8.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Actually, only 2 tin. 1 craft takes 4 tin and produces 16 cells. It requires 8 cells. Divide 4 by 2, you get 2, not 8.

Yeah, well.

... Works for me, actually. Tin is used in most everything else. Where did I get 8? Meh. Editing.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.